OMG it has been shipped

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
So guess what , I am getting the silver mirrior bag from UK louis vuitton website - it has been shipped today - I did not have to waitlist or anything!! :yahoo:... I feel so lucky --- it will be under my xmas tree .. so I won't be allowed it till xmas but hey I will have one :P:heart::drool:

wahey! congrats! so ur order went through ok then?
i sooo wish i got paid more and could actually afford more LV.. or had somebody special to buy it for me :sad:
anyways lol sorry im not having a happy week but CONGRATS and MERRY XMAS!

wahey! congrats! so ur order went through ok then?
i sooo wish i got paid more and could actually afford more LV.. or had somebody special to buy it for me :sad:
anyways lol sorry im not having a happy week but CONGRATS and MERRY XMAS!

Hiya

My first order for a silver pouchette did not go through, so when I saw the silver speedy on the UK site - I brought it and did not think it would go through. So I called them today and the lady said it had been invoiced etc and I was still thinking oh I might not get this ... it seems strange that everyone is saying how none are left in the Uk but thay are selling them on the Uk website ... I thought it was a computer problem ... but I checked my email about an hour ago and it said the silver speddy had been shipped today ... wow ... I can' believ it ... so maybe they are not as hard to get as we think... or maybe its just they are not as popular in the Uk as they are in the US.