Omg! I Love This.......

Wow, S'mom, your threads are always so exciting.....

Your US SA should be able to get it for you from Paris, or just call the Paris store directly. I have done that before. They are super nice and will do a charge send. You will be liable for US customs duty though.

Ok.....now THIS is what drives me crazy with Hermes.

Called the 800#. There are only THREE in this whole country and all of them are in Atlanta and none are in the PM size. Called Atlanta and got an SA there who tells me he's got to call me back because he has to look for this bracelet in a BOOK!!!!!

Huh? :shrugs:

Oiy vey......the lengths I go to for something that strikes the :heart:
maybe they need the style # code, or the U.S. price? :confused1: If it is on display without a tag, he may have to look it up for that reason too

OK guys, here's the update. Atlanta has a few in the MM size and they are $285.00. I need it in the PM size so if any of you ladies would like one and can use the MM size, CALL NOW!!!!! I don't have the store number on me but it's the Atlanta store. There are no PM sizes in the country so my darling SA in another part of the country other than SF may have to part the Red-Sea to find this baby for me.....

oops....measurements for MM are 8" circumference at the largest down to 7" and it's about 1-1/2" wide.

Let me know who gets these......there's only three I think and they're all Barenia.

YIPPEEEEE!!!!! i gotta get me one next........

OK guys, here's the update. Atlanta has a few in the MM size and they are $285.00. I need it in the PM size so if any of you ladies would like one and can use the MM size, CALL NOW!!!!! I don't have the store number on me but it's the Atlanta store. There are no PM sizes in the country so my darling SA in another part of the country other than SF may have to part the Red-Sea to find this baby for me.....

oops....measurements for MM are 8" circumference at the largest down to 7" and it's about 1-1/2" wide.

Let me know who gets these......there's only three I think and they're all Barenia.

YIPPEEEEE!!!!! i gotta get me one next........

Behold...is there anything more exciting than the scorpio ShopMom chasing and hunting down her Hermes prey!!

I want this one:drool:

041485cc55.jpg

OOOHHHH.....Rose....I actually SAW that one a little bit ago in the SF store (I know....shocker) and it's lovely!

Dang! I wish we could just order off that web-site and be done with it.....

Shopmom, you can buy it but you MUST have a French address to ship it to. The French site will ONLY ship to France (Just as the US site ONLY ships to the US).
I am sure a French forwarding address can be facilitated, non?