OMG...I just saw 21 and GUESS WHAT

wow... one of my dreams, to take the house and go on an LV spree -although in my dreams it's by sheer chance and not by counting cards --> I'd be like that girl: "dude, I lost count 20 cards ago"

Can't wait to see it, although I'll probably be more mesmerized by the bags ;)

I saw it last night too!!!! I LOVED the LV seen, I knew the minute they went it in was the Wynn LV just from the LV layout of the store and I got so excited lmao!!!! They tried on Pomme sunglasses, and there an MC mini black trunk in the background, and their teacher (dont remember his name), when he got angry and left the hotel room was, he was carrying a Mocha Keepall 45!

sorry, i think you meant Kate Bosworth..

i saw the movie too and it was fantastic and loved that shopping spree clip..

haha! Yes, you're right! All these young Hollywood starlets are starting to look the same to me, I guess! Yikes, is my age showing?! :shame:
I WAS thinking Bosworth, why I typed Beckinsale is a mystery to me! lol!

I read this post and DH and I had plans to see the movie last night already. I told him about this post so when the scene came on, I kept my eyes peeled! I'm fan of Gucci and LV so it was fun to watch!

I saw it last night too. The scene was fantastic when they went on a glorious shopping spree thru the shoppes at the Wynn. Gucci, Agent Provacateur, Louis Vuitton and more. But the focus of the scene though was definately Kate Beckinsale and the others whooping it up in the Wynn's LV boutique. It was a riot.
If you love LV (Las Vegas) and LV(Louis Vuitton) then this movie is a must.

p.s., did you notice Ben toss that Lady Dior bag away at the end like it was an old paper sack?!

AHHHH I SAW THAT TOOOO!!!!!!! I leaned over to my bf when I first saw her with the Dior handbag and said, "hey... that's a Lady Dior Bag" and he acknowledged.

THEN when he chucked the bag, my bf kinda freaked out and was like, "omg, I can't believe he threw that bag!" I said, "I KNOW!!!"

I would have punched ben if he threw my handbag :boxing: