OMG! I just got the best coupon, who else got one??

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
30% off my ENTIRE PURCHASE at Off 5th this Wednesday through Sunday. I also got two 25% off coupons to give to friends. I wonder will I even use it? Oh well, it's worth taking a trip down to at least check out the stock....even if I only end up with some tees or jeans. Maybe I'll get a pair of sunglasses...

I got one in the mail also--- :yahoo:

I have a feeling it's because of the Saks F&F event at the same time.

If anyone wants the extra 25% off coupons (2 available) for the "Refer to a friend" - PM me your name/address and I'll send it off tomorrow in the mail. Unlike most Off 5th coupons, this one is on the entire purchase and not just one item. :tup:

I was wondering if anyone knew if you can use those off 5th coupons along with an outlet coupon. I have a couple outlet mall coupons here in NY and it says for any single priced item at any of the stores. Do you think you can also use the 25% or 30% off, off 5th coupon with it too. Not that I have an off 5th coupon but just in case I get one. Anyone experience this before?

Usually it'll say in the fine print if you can you the coupon in conjunction with other promotions. Mine's upstairs right now but I'll check before I go to bed.

I think someone here said something about having had used a coupon where it gave you an extra dollar amount off (like $10 off a $50 purchase or something). That coupon was given out by the outlet mall off 5th was in. They also used the extra % coupon given out by off 5th. I think if it is a dollar amount coupon they'll let you use it, but if it is an extra % off, I don't think they'll let you stack it. But it doesn't hurt to try! :tup:

I got nothing........they hate me :crybaby: I thought I was all signed up and good to go too.

Damn shame.......DH is outta town and I could go to Saks!!!!!!

^ lol

I didn't get one either but I know why! I never wrote down my mailing address, just me email. D'oh! I've been meaning to fill out another one of those forms next time I went. I'm kinda glad I didn't get that coupon though, there are so many things I want right now and I have to stick to the list! No off 5th super deal distractions!

I signed up for the emails and I opened up a Saks charge card...maybe that's why I'm getting all the coupons considering I just started shopping there when I started buying LAMBS like crazy ! ...which was only 2 months ago.
I never liked the location of where my Off Saks is so I never bothered to go...

Well the outlet mall coupon is for 20% off, so I will try and use it, it won't hurt, but it really would be hard to believe that I would get like 45 to 50% off one item??? That would be awesome if so!!!! I signed up for the Off 5th emails and also signed up at the store last weekend and I haven't gotten any coupons yet. Hopefully like everyone said by the beginning of this week???