OMG! I just got the best coupon, who else got one??

i have yet to use the coupon.. been calling about 20 off 5th now in searching for my daizy pump.. :crybaby:

does anyone know if the shoes stretch (even by a bit) after some wears? i'm thinking just to get the 9 if all fails.. but it's really fitted..

Well, after much deliberation at the Raleigh Off 5th, I decided on the Saddle Mandeville for my first l.a.m.b. At the last moment I put down a Cheetah Oxford in favor of the mandeville... if only the bank account would've let me get both!

^ The Saddle Mandeville is an awesome first lamb! That's so exciting to get your first lamb ever :girlsigh:

Don't worry about the cheetah oxford, those have been in the outlets for a long time. It seems they don't sell very well for some reason. It will most likely be there when you are ready to buy it. :yes:

YAAAY ladies for your new purchases! love love love the cheetah oxford.. i've been wanting an oxford for awhile and cheetah print is definitely the best print for that bag IMHO..

and saddle mandeville?! congratsss! that bag will last for 10 years if not more.. classy!

Congrats on the Saddle Mandy...that's an excellent first LAMB!!! And indi's right....such a classic color combo, you'll be able to rock that bag for years and years! :yes:

I'm sorry, I was gone all day yesterday. I went to the Off 5th in Riverhead, NY. Here are some pictures I took of the lambie's they have.. They have quite a few, didn't get pics of all of them. I saw some at the back of the cashier's counter that were on hold for other customers too. I know these pictures really suck.... I had kids (MINE) running back and forth in front of me and saying "why are you taking pictures of handbags mom?" lol! I was trying to keep them quiet because the sales counter is directly in front of the lamb bags!!!!:sweatdrop:

Attachments

• 04-23-08_1044.jpg
    04-23-08_1044.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 04-23-08_1045.jpg
    04-23-08_1045.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 04-23-08_1049.jpg
    04-23-08_1049.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 20
^^ lol.. your kids are adorable!
look at that rasta.. i might have to add 1 more rasta in the future.. not anytime soon.. maybe a montego.. :drool: thanks for the pic!