OMG...I have something from LV Made in India!!!

ShoulderEyeCandy

Mr. H
O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
Hi all...with all this talk about LV going to be Made in India, it got me skeptical. I really wanted to see it with my own eyes.

Today, I was putting an LV accessory into its sleeper bag and on the little white tag sewn inside it read: 100% Cotton Made In India. I was shocked! I've only seen LV Made in France, Spain, USA, Italy.

I purchased this item recently at the boutique. I'm sure if someone who is not aware of this news or bought an item from ebay would assume that the item is fake.
I wonder if they have already started production of bags there? Idea...Does anyone have anything from LV Made in India; if so, please post. Thanks!

Not sure, funny thing though, just got the green perfo cles from eluxury and the tag just says "100% cotton" and then some numbers...no mention of country...hmmm...

Hi all...with all this talk about LV going to be Made in India, it got me skeptical. I really wanted to see it with my own eyes.

Today, I was putting an LV accessory into its sleeper bag and on the little white tag sewn inside it read: 100% Cotton Made In India. I was shocked! I've only seen LV Made in France, Spain, USA, Italy.

I purchased this item recently at the boutique. I'm sure if someone who is not aware of this news or bought an item from ebay would assume that the item is fake.
I wonder if they have already started production of bags there? Idea...Does anyone have anything from LV Made in India; if so, please post. Thanks!

Are you talking about your accessory or just the sleeper bag? Because I believe it's that LV bags themselves are made in france, spain, or USA, but the sleeper bags and the paper bags and the boxes can be made in other places.