OMG...I have something from LV Made in India!!!

Hi all...with all this talk about LV going to be Made in India, it got me skeptical. I really wanted to see it with my own eyes.

Today, I was putting an LV accessory into its sleeper bag and on the little white tag sewn inside it read: 100% Cotton Made In India. I was shocked! I've only seen LV Made in France, Spain, USA, Italy.

I purchased this item recently at the boutique. I'm sure if someone who is not aware of this news or bought an item from ebay would assume that the item is fake.
I wonder if they have already started production of bags there? Idea...Does anyone have anything from LV Made in India; if so, please post. Thanks!

I just check the dustbag of my speedy and it says Made in India! and the dustbag for the groom cles just say 100% cotton. so I guess they have already started production. the article somewhere does say they are starting on their leather products so Suhali, Epi, Vernis and Nomade might already have started production there.

Boxes are also sometimes made in china. The case for my sunglasses is made in Italy, but most of my sleeper bags (including the bag for asseccoires) are made in France. I don't really care about those items though. =P

All my dustbags are either made in Italy or I couldn't find a country. The latest one (Azur Speedy) only says 100 % cotton and a few numbers. :yes:
(tsss, I can't believe I just looked through all my dustbags... I mean, they are just dustbags^^ lol. :Push:

I just check the dustbag of my speedy and it says Made in India! and the dustbag for the groom cles just say 100% cotton. so I guess they have already started production. the article somewhere does say they are starting on their leather products so Suhali, Epi, Vernis and Nomade might already have started production there.

...Yikes, already in production - the Suhali, Epi and Vernis - yikes, then if that's so - shouldn't the made in India already be reflecting that change? I certainly hope they aren't still putting Made in Spain, France or USA on the ones mentioned above in india......who knows, with another price increase looming - makes ya wonder if those price increases are covering the cost for the factory in India :confused1: :confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

Doesn't really matter. They could do everything but sew on the LV patch in India and finish it in france, spain or anywhere else and say it was made there since it was "finished" there KWIM? Alot of stuff is like that.