OMG I have been robbed!! :(

We were robbed about 10 years ago. Since then I got me a big safe I put in my room and keep all my jewelry, 10 handbags and put my iPads and laptop in there when I leave. A little bit of a pain but gives me piece of mind.

Sorry to hear that I had been robbed all my jewellries too then after that robbery I bought a safe n kept all my money n jewellries there. Good that you n your family are safe.

We were robbed about 10 years ago. Since then I got me a big safe I put in my room and keep all my jewelry, 10 handbags and put my iPads and laptop in there when I leave. A little bit of a pain but gives me piece of mind.

It just stinks that there are crazy people out there that take others stuff. Makes me sick

Sorry to hear that I had been robbed all my jewellries too then after that robbery I bought a safe n kept all my money n jewellries there. Good that you n your family are safe.

I am hearing the safe is the way to go.........We will be having cameras installed also. But I think the safe is a good idea.

I am hearing the safe is the way to go.........We will be having cameras installed also. But I think the safe is a good idea.[/QUOTE]

Yes I had cameras installed as well n they are linked with my iPhone which means I can actually have a look at it even if I'm out of town as long as I have wifi.

Things can be always be replaced. Be glad you were not in the house, who knows if they had weapons or what their motives would have been. Glad you are safe.

Oh my this is awful! I'm so sorry, as another mass resident, it's very alarming to hear. We have been having a lot of problems in my neighborhood (Cambridge) also ...may I ask where u are? I hope ur able to replace some of the jewelry. Definitely keep an eye out at pawn shops ...