OMG I have been robbed!! :(

sorry to hear of this happening to you....glad you weren't at home and your personal safety wasnt in jeopardy...please take care...i know this kind of thing isn't so easy to just get over with...i remember feeling my house was "dirty" not with dirt but that feeling of what did the intruders touch and where did they go in the house...it mentally plays on you for awhile...

Glad to hear you weren't home when it happened, but I'm sorry for the stress you must be feeling. I hope they didn't get hold of heirloom pieces etc, it would break my heart if I lost my grandmother- and great aunt's pieces. Everything else can be replaced, kwim?

Sorry to hear that. My heart goes of to you. I just got robbed of my Chanel and jewelry getting into my car January 3rd at 7am. I had my 3 year old son with me. Its a sad world we live in today.

Aw, I hope your son is okay and not too traumatized :sad: :hugs:

That's awful. Sorry to hear that you were robbed. At least they weren't fashionable enough to take your LVs, I suppose. Hope you manage to replace your jewellery.

OMG, I'm so so sorry.. this just made me feel sick :sad:

Atleast you are OK and still have your Louis... That is so sad though. Something similiar happened to my mom and she lost a lot of very sentimental jewelry pieces.

Its just horrible when stuff like this happens :tdown: