OMG! I have been blessed by a ROAK and Maria is a co-conspirator!

:hugs: Awww, how did I miss this?? Gingey I'm sooooo late to this thread. Let me tell you, after what you've been through, if ever there was someone who deserved a RAOK, it was YOU, your experience and posts are self-evident of that. :sad:

I'm so thrilled to see something great has come out of all this, and can't wait to see what you choose!!:woohoo:to Maria and your mystery giver! :heart:

Logged on for two reasons. One is just to answer you Tash, darling and the other is to keep everyone posted about where I'm at when it comes to this amazing surprise and to let them know I haven't forgotten or left without saying goodbye.

I've been MIA from TPF in general because of many things that are going on and because I am trying to avoid temptation and there is so much to be tempted with..not only on the Ignes and HH subforums but in all the deals, steals, and reveals that I am afraid that I will succumb and purchase items I don't really need..KWIM?:P:nuts:

I am waiting to hear from Maria about the new leathers she may be sourcing and perhaps the new styles she may be coming up with for the new season. But I keep coming back to the Ormala as long as I can be reassured that the sealant, thread and everything else will be perfect or else the Gabby if I can have a specific modification made to the way the braided handles are finished.

Colors will have to be classic, leather perhaps pebbled, perhaps textured, it all depends, and lining..same thing..nothing crazy because I really want this bag to be a permanent fixture in my wardrobe to remind me how wonderful people can be.

Thank you for you kind words, Tash :hugs: good to see you here on TPF...and I owe a huge thanks to sillykitty (did I spell this right..if not..I'm so sorry..shovled snow three times today.and am slightly addled due to the cold...not an adventure for me..I know you love it as a novelty, sk, but it's a source of annoyance for me..LOL) for your constant hand-holding, suggestions, words of advice and so much more.

I promise to keep everyone updated and let you know what is going on every step of the way. Radio silence commences for a bit longer..but I'm lurking a bit at times just to see what's going on with my amigas here and on the HH subforum.

XOXO