OMG..!! I got it!

AHHHH!!! :yahoo:congrats on your first LV! how exciting!!! your SA was right, it is VERY addicting >.<! i ACHE to buy another LV but i've gotta save save save! >.<! can't wait for your lovely pics!

So here are the pics. The first two are of the store window. The 3rd is me in front of the store window, the 4th and 5th are me in the train and the last one is my speedy (stuffed with towels so the creases will come out ;))

Congratulatuions!! and it sounds like you and Mom had a great shopping trip! I am so glad the LV SA took the time to wrap up your speedy with the leather tie and everthing, I am sure she wanted to make this purchase as special for you as possible since it was your first LV!! Yes, give them a ring and correct the name spelling and get a new receipt. PLEASE do ask them to update in the customer computer system a correction to your name as well, this way whenever you do purchase another LV or if you should ever need assistance for repairs down the road for your speedy, they can easily find you in their customer system. Enjoy your bag!

Oh, I almost missed your photos for some reason they did not load when I posted a few minutes ago. I see them now, she's a beauty and so are you! Love the photos and the BIG smile on your face says it all!!! YEP, you are now hooked on LV my dear!:wlae:

Congratulations on your first Louis Vuitton bag! I'm sure you will love it!

If it is your first purchase, I highly doubt that they will mail you a new receipt - You will probably have to go back in and request one be re-printed.

I wouldn't worry about it though, I can't see a potential situation arising where this would matter.

GEFELICITEERD!!! :yahoo:
How cool! can't wait to see the pictures!
Glad you had a nice SA, the one time i went to LV in the PC Hooft the woman was a bit snooty..but my dad was being a a-hole in the store so that could have been the reason :P

Did you see some bn-ers shopping in the pc hooft? ;)