OMG..!! I got it!

Pink Rose

It's SNOWING!
Oct 24, 2007
So after saving up for kind of a long time I finally got mrs. Mono Speedy 30. The only LV store in The Netherlands is in Amsterdam(= west), I live in Groningen(= north)
We took the 12.44 train since my mom and I missed both the 11.44 and the 12.04 :shame: Normally Groningen-Amsterdam takes about 2 hours by train but since they were working on the railway it took nearly 3 HOURS!
When we finally got to Amsterdam we went to the LV store. I took some photos of the store windows and then we went into the store. First thing I saw when I went in was the heartbreak. I loooooved it. It was so big and pretty and I loved the colors. Then I looked around a bit and saw a lot of bags and things I really liked. Like mancrazy (which is smaller than I thought), Eva (which is actually bigger), the violette heart, some inclusion speedy charms and the amaaazing denim scarf. No watercolor though, hahaha.
Then I walked up to an SA. Before I went to amsterdam I heard some horror-stories about the SAs there but the SA who helped me was amaaazing and the other SAs in the store were great too! She was really sweet and helpful. I asked for a speedy 30 and she got one for me. She asked me if it was my 1st LV and I said yes. Then she warned me about the addiction. hahaha ;) I payed for the speedy and she put it in a box with this leather-string thingey. When she was putting it in the box my mom made the funniest comment ever "This stuff is all real, right ???" :roflmfao:
The we went back to Groningen. PICS WILL COME TOMORROW

But euhmmm one question, one letter of my name is wrong on the receipt. Can I call them and ask for them to send me a new one?