OMG!!! I Feel So CHEAP!!!!

I have only cities right now and I absolutely love the size. I did try on a work at Barney's when I was in Chicago, but I didn't like the way the handles fit over my shoulder (a little too tight for my liking) and I'm quite sure that during the winter with a coat it really would not suit me - I really do like the shoulder strap!

Yes, I can totally relate your feelings! I totally fall in love with work style ever since I got my first Jaune Work! Then I got another Grenat Work and now I'm still scouting for a Violet Work in GSH. Last week I called BalNY and was told they've the Pine Work in GSH and I was tempted that I reserved it but in the end I gave up cos' Pine is not the color I really wanted. I've four cities and still using them but I'm looking into Work styles more than the city now. So u're not alone, Maggien!:smile:

Totally!!!:yes:

The City used to be my fav' style until I tried the Work for the first time about a year ago. Now, the Work is the perfect size and my perfect bag:tender:

I now am a proud owner of 6 Work bags:heart: However, I'm thinking of giving the PT a try for the new spring colors:rolleyes:

OMG i always bought Balenciaga bags but now i have a HERMES HERBAG on my way.
I hope the same thing wil not happen to me otherwise i am really going to be home and food- les. That last thing is not such a big problem (because i am a little bit heavyer since i quit smoking.)

SO THERE IS STIL HOPE.
Hugs FX:heart:

Wait and see before you make any harsh decisions! Maybe you just had too many cities (same size)? I have different sizes and go through phases... sometimes I need big bags... sometimes I don't... but I like having the options!

HMWE46 & Stylefly...ya..well...umm....I'll get right on those photos...rather a weak point of mine I'm afraid!!!

So, you all make good points. The absence of shoulder strap might well become an issue. There's not a snowball's chance in hell that ANY amount of stretching will ever get the Work handles over my shoulder. But I only use the SS on the City during weak moments of grocery juggling, dog management, jaywalking on major thoroughfares with my kids, etc., so it'll be interesting to see if/when I miss it.

I'm shocked (SHOCKED, I tell you...SHOCKED...:P) at how small the Cities look now. GAH!! I'm a BBag SL*#!!!!!

Maybe if a few of you are right and it's only the Magenta or a meaningless one-nighter type of thing, and I will fall back i love with the City. But doesn't that make me even more fickle??? Oh Lord, this is too confusing and difficult...must go back to simple things...like quantum physics.

(Could this DEFINE "Shallow Obsessing"??!!!)