OMG I feel like a million bucks!!!!!

Natalie

♥
Feb 1, 2006
Okay sooo after like MONTHs of lusting and troubles and not knowing what purse to buy, my mom and I finally took a trip down to Holt Renfrew with a loaded debit card. Soo I spent about 30 seconds glancing over the coaches before I decided that me and LV were meant to be.
So we went to the LV place with the Pochette Accessories in mind. Soo they didnt have one upstairs so I took a look at the peforated one while the SA went and got it. It took a little while because there were like 5 other people and only one SA but that was okay, we looked through the catalogue.
So he comes up and gets out the purse and I'm like holding it and it was sooo awesome.

SO guess what I came home with. Pochette Accessories! My first LV and first designer purse :love::love::love::love:

I'm in love I didn't let go of the bag the entire time we were driving home. And now I've unwrapped it and don't want to set it down or anything. Its made in Spain but I was expecting that so it doesnt really bother me.

But I love love love it and thanks for all the help everyone gave me here.

I took some pictures but they are with my webcam because we dont have a digital camera so they suck, but if anyone wants to see I'll post them.

Wow sorry for ranting on and on but I'm soo happy :amuse:

Thanks everyone :biggrin:

I'm not downtown much but it didn't seem to bad for me, we found awesome parking easily as well.

Okay so excuse the crappy quality and my weird expression

99a70e99.jpg

Here is me and my baby