OMG!! I cannot believe this!!

Jazzy - see - I knew this lot were HUGE ENABLERS!!!:lolots::lolots:

I'm like you - I'm not really 'into' the new styles TBH - but I think sometimes when you actually see them IRL - they can have a huge effect on you - and you've just found that out!!

Bet you can't wait till tomorrow - and set that alarm clock - you don't want to be late!!:nuts:

IWantANewBag - Is that the oversized one? What size are you, if you don't mind me asking? I am now thinking that maybe I should get the larger one as then I could fit my laptop in it (it's only a Dell Mini 9"), although I have a YSL Rive Gauche tote that I usually carry my laptop in when I need to use it.

Excellent - we got you in the end!

I think you are going to look fabulous with a leopard Alexa Jazzy - you will look utterly amazing!

I shall guess that you go for the oak leopard.

Well done in advance, Ells xx

I have such a knot in my stomach, that I don't think I even want to eat tonight! It's like going out on a first date! Mind you, I have scoffed a few Thorntons in the last couple of minutes, but chocolate doesn't count! lol

Jazzy, mine is the regular size. I am a size 8 on top and 8-10 on bottom half (size varies dependant on shop). I have not seen an OS alexa IRL, but understand from comments on here that it is a bit smaller than a bays bag. I was shocked by how small the regular alexa actually is , but tbh I think that the style really suits the cute size.

This thread is so funny :nuts::lolots:
You know when you said at Bicester that you weren't that into Mulberry I thought you might be joking :confused1: !!! Anyway I see the alexa bug has got you - looking forward to hearing all about your shopping trip tomorrow. Get an early night!!!!

What fantastic news!! OL Alexa is absolutely stunning. I couldn't stop looking at her thinking OMG she's gorgeous. I haven't seen the pink irl but she looks tdf. You'll have a difficult decision to make. Good Luck!

i thought mine was kinda small but i can get sooo much in it and its perfect size for me im a size 8 and 5"2

05022010123-1.jpg

a SA told me it looked quite big on, but the bottom slouches out and makes it look bigger than it is! was unsure about this bag when it arrived and then i fell in love with it!