OMG! How can we educate this poor lady??

Wow I personally don't think it's any of our business what others do. I may not approve or buy fakes but she clearly stated replicas and clearly she knows what she is doing. The most important thing is she made it clear that it was indeed a replica and wasn't duping people into believing they were buying the real thing, so I could care less.

Yep. Totally none of our business! :yes:

Actually, it is our business if we choose. She is broadcasting it on the world wide web for any and all to see. She is engaged in an illegal act and each of us has the right to notify authorities of her unlawful activities.

What a loser!:yucky:

Also new to my collection.....Tiffany jewelry! This is sterling silver, comes with care cards, pouch, box and a Tiffany bag.

I don't know if you guys have, but I saw one woman selling it before, the boxes are green instead of blue! ha ha!

Loser!:censor:

I can't believe anyone would pay 85-90 dollars for those purses. They're hideous, poor material (i can even tell from the pics). AHHH. But she does state they are replica at least.

I was wondering if I was the only one who felt that way. She is clearly stating that the bags are fakes and when it comes down to it the desiger brand companies are not losing any money because the people who would buy the real thing would not buy a replica. It's 2 different markets.

Exactly.

Is it wrong? Yes. At least she clearly states that they are repilcas. That is more than I can say about some other unscrupulous sellers.

Exactly.

Is it wrong? Yes. At least she clearly states that they are repilcas. That is more than I can say about some other unscrupulous sellers.

I agree ... I don't feel like it's our business. The markets for authentic vs. replica are totally different groups of people. Sometimes replica purchases are "gateway drugs" to the real thing (if socio-economic situations change or one becomes more educated about or embarrassed by fakes). I am just glad she's up front with her buyers about the merchandise being replicas.