OMG HAVE A LOOK @ This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! allready on ebay

Just for future reference

Richard Prince - Marc Jacobs design collaboration Vuitton bag, Spring 2008

Certainly you'll be the first to own this bag, as it won't be in store for months

Signed inside, R Prince , Louis Vuitton Paris, Printemps Ete 2008

This is too sweet

• Pink deconstructed LV pattern Patent, with red patent trim.
• Snake chain Shoulder straps.
• Zip top closure
• Suede Interior with one pocket.
• 8"H x 13"W x 3"D.

See the following quote from Marc Jacobs regarding his exciting new design collaboration with Richard Prince

PARIS, October 7, 2007 – "It all came from our collaboration with Richard Prince, who is an artist who appropriates references within his work, which is what we do—which is fine, so long as there are three differences in everything!" declared Marc Jacobs, in the push and shove of the media mayhem backstage at Louis Vuitton. "And I'm a fan of SpongeBob SquarePants—and for all I know, so is Rei Kawakubo, because that's where our color came from!" Phew. If you take the decoder to that rush of explanation, it might take all night, but essentially what you have is Jacobs' defense against critics who skewered his New York show last month as derivative, especially of Comme des Garçons.

Pulling in Richard Prince for this season's Louis Vuitton project was a typical Jacobs coup of multidimensional, referential, and self-referential significance. The artist's spray painting and texts were worked into LV bags, recalling the hit collaboration with Takashi Murakami. Prince's body of work also triggered a rerun of the 12 Carita-uniformed girls who opened that Murakami show, but this time, they were sexy nurses in see-through plastic coats—Stephanie Seymour, Eva Herzigova, Nadja Auermann, and Naomi Campbell among them. That hilariously kinky parade was inspired by Prince's Nurse paintings—one of which appeared on a Sonic Youth album cover, which again links back to Jacobs' family circle of personal reference.

This is authentic, European Fashion Editor Swag. If you doubt the authenticity, don't email me. Feel free to shop somewhere else.

rpkp1.jpg

rp2an1.jpg

rp3zp7.jpg

rp4ju8.jpg

Damm it steve I was hoping nobody was going to spot that LOL

Gosh Im sorry for posting this. I thought too that no one would spot this on ebay since it was Gallery Featured and the title said "Louis Vuitton Ete 2008 Richard Prince / Marc jacobs Bag
From Sundays Runway show, not in stores for months!!!"

Im such an idiot , you could have got it for $9.99 :P