OMG! Guess what I just bought...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was feeling a bit bored this morning with my lot away skiing so I decided a little retail therapy was the answer.
    Now I knew I was dicing with danger as I've had serious bag lust for the last month or so but I was fairly confident John Lewis at Cribbs Causeway wouldn't have anything that would entice me to crack open my bank account.
    So off I toddled confident I would come back with a new lippy and not much else.

So, I saw the ink blue Antony.....very nice and a much brighter blue than the Daria satchel I ordered.

I saw the blueberry Bays clutch.....again, a lovely colour.

I saw the peony pink Hayden shoulder and messenger.....woah, that's a bright PINK! Too reminiscent of bubblegum and a bit teenagery for me but each to their own.

I saw the Hayden shoulder and messenger in gingerbread....a really nice colour but the shoulder was enormous and it didn't set my heart on fire.

I also saw a lipstick pink patent Mitzy hobo....definitely not for me.

So, what was the bag that actually had my pulse racing? I've not felt this excitement about a bag for a very long time indeed and I was slightly shocked to have such a strong reaction. So much so, that I went and had a drink in the cafe to think about it and analyse what I was feeling.
    Then it struck me, plain and simple, it was BAG LOVE!

So I bought.........

2. yes waiting....

3. Ooh I can't wait to see:biggrin:

4. Argh - do tell!!

5. Have to leave in 10 minutes.....so come on, please?

6. Yes spit it out woman lol

7. Could it possibly be an ink Alexa?

8. Alexa!!!!

9. Ohhh I'm here too - :graucho:

10. I think she got one of each. lol

11. ink alexa. For definite!

12. Exciting !

13. Sara Jane = pllleeeeeeaaaase show us - i gotta go in a minute........pretty please.....

14. ooooo tell tell!

15. Where is she gone!? So irresponsible!! We should have a strict rule of revealing time flame!! :lol: