OMG! Guess what I just bought...

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
I was feeling a bit bored this morning with my lot away skiing so I decided a little retail therapy was the answer.
Now I knew I was dicing with danger as I've had serious bag lust for the last month or so but I was fairly confident John Lewis at Cribbs Causeway wouldn't have anything that would entice me to crack open my bank account.
So off I toddled confident I would come back with a new lippy and not much else.

So, I saw the ink blue Antony.....very nice and a much brighter blue than the Daria satchel I ordered.

I saw the blueberry Bays clutch.....again, a lovely colour.

I saw the peony pink Hayden shoulder and messenger.....woah, that's a bright PINK! Too reminiscent of bubblegum and a bit teenagery for me but each to their own.

I saw the Hayden shoulder and messenger in gingerbread....a really nice colour but the shoulder was enormous and it didn't set my heart on fire.

I also saw a lipstick pink patent Mitzy hobo....definitely not for me.

So, what was the bag that actually had my pulse racing? I've not felt this excitement about a bag for a very long time indeed and I was slightly shocked to have such a strong reaction. So much so, that I went and had a drink in the cafe to think about it and analyse what I was feeling.
Then it struck me, plain and simple, it was BAG LOVE!

So I bought.........