OMG! Guess what I just bought...

butter alexa?

And the prize goes to the clever girl with the gorgeous green Mabel hobo!

Yes, butter Alexa!!! :nuts:

To say I'm surprised is a total understatement. I really couldn't get the Alexa hype and was expecting to be totally underwhelmed. Instead, I loved it. I've got the regular size and chose one that is very smooth rather than grainy.
I had three to choose between and mine is the brightest colour-wise so it does show that colours can differ from bag to bag.

And the prize goes to the clever girl with the gorgeous green Mabel hobo!

Yes, butter Alexa!!! :nuts:

To say I'm surprised is a total understatement. I really couldn't get the Alexa hype and was expecting to be totally underwhelmed. Instead, I loved it. I've got the regular size and chose one that is very smooth rather than grainy.
I had three to choose between and mine is the brightest colour-wise so it does show that colours can differ from bag to bag.

SJ - colour definitely varies from bag to bag - I think its dependent on the grain of leather - the smoother the leather IMO - the better the colour 'take' - as if its grainy - the dye can drop into the grain and then its less vibrant!!

So happy for you to have fallen in love with Alexa. The regular is a really good size and butter is a wonderful colour. Congrats !

Look forward to pics when they arrive !

Yay congrats :yahoo: cant wait to see pics, I know what you mean about the colour variation as Fenwicks at Tunbridge Wells had a mitzy hobo yesterday & it was a really creamy light butter colour yet one I saw on here somewhere was quite vibrant!