OMG~ Fuschia Metallic First arrived!

Thank you so much Let-Trade! :woohoo::yahoo:

Introducing- Metallic Fuschia First!
Please help with date of production--- I have no clue!
And- no odors whatsoever!

Frozen, gorgeous bag, congratulations!
I'd like to add a couple of info about the date of production (as your resident Metallic Balenciaga Junkie): despite the "A", which correctly determines the bag as a Spring/Summer 2005 bag, in the S/S collection there are no metallic bags. The Metallic collections came out twice, once for the 2004 winter holidays and once for the 2005 winter holidays. As you might now, S/S bags are almost everywhere available from the end of the previous year (so this Christmas you will find in the stores the S/S pre-collection for 2008). Despite the letter referring to 2005, the Metallic you scored is conventionally called a "2004 metallic" in opposition to the "2005 metallic" collection that came out at the end of 2005. How can I be so sure? The 2004 metallics have the metal parts (the hardware) of the same color of the leather, plus they do have a metallic tag, similarly colored as well. The 2005 metallics, in contrast, do not have a metallic tag inside, only a leather tag, and the hardware is shiny silver for every color. Magenta or Fuchsia is one of the two colors (along with Pewter) that came out in both seasons, so that's why sometimes it can be a little tricky to differentiate between the two "editions". In any case, even if the letter on the metal tag refers to 2005, your bag is even older (even more rare!), and came out on the market for Christmas 2004. It's just that Balenciaga has not made a special tag for the 2004 Metallic collection, but used the same letter that was later put on the 2005 pre-spring and spring/summer collection. I hope this info helps!

Frozen, gorgeous bag, congratulations!
I'd like to add a couple of info about the date of production (as your resident Metallic Balenciaga Junkie): despite the "A", which correctly determines the bag as a Spring/Summer 2005 bag, in the S/S collection there are no metallic bags. The Metallic collections came out twice, once for the 2004 winter holidays and once for the 2005 winter holidays. As you might now, S/S bags are almost everywhere available from the end of the previous year (so this Christmas you will find in the stores the S/S pre-collection for 2008). Despite the letter referring to 2005, the Metallic you scored is conventionally called a "2004 metallic" in opposition to the "2005 metallic" collection that came out at the end of 2005. How can I be so sure? The 2004 metallics have the metal parts (the hardware) of the same color of the leather, plus they do have a metallic tag, similarly colored as well. The 2005 metallics, in contrast, do not have a metallic tag inside, only a leather tag, and the hardware is shiny silver for every color. Magenta or Fuchsia is one of the two colors (along with Pewter) that came out in both seasons, so that's why sometimes it can be a little tricky to differentiate between the two "editions". In any case, even if the letter on the metal tag refers to 2005, your bag is even older (even more rare!), and came out on the market for Christmas 2004. It's just that Balenciaga has not made a special tag for the 2004 Metallic collection, but used the same letter that was later put on the 2005 pre-spring and spring/summer collection. I hope this info helps!

:flowers:Wow- you are the resident Metallic Professor (lol- it's TRUE!) Thank you for this information- how rare a gem! She's in awesome condition too. Whoever didn't want her had to have kept her hidden away for years b/c there is MINIMAL wear everywhere.

:flowers: Thank you so much- you information is invaluable I hope this gets posted on the Metallics thread :yes:

I am a bargain hunter. 24/7. It's pretty convienent though- when it's midnight here in AK- most of the East coast is asleep and some deals pop up outta no where b/c of the time zones in Asia and even California..

haha~ if that makes any sense- either way- I spend way too much time on ebay and other reseller sights.