Omg!!!!finally

mlangland

more coach please
Feb 23, 2008
I'm sooooo glad I didn't settle for another wallet because this is EXACTLY what I'm looking for to match my silver/black leather carly!
41056_svbk_a0_front

It's silver/black!!! I will be heading to the boutique tomorrow with my PCE to order (I'm sure they don't have it) but I'm sooooo excited:okay::wlae:

I have the brass/magenta in the french purse style but I really want to match the hardware. Also, I think my carly can get too stuffed with my mini skinny, french purse, wristlet and calendar in it. With this I don't need to carry quite that much.

Its beautiful!!! I'm in Phoenix also, which boutique is your "old" boutique? I was just at Chandler yesterday and they have this wallet in stock..:tup:

Yep Chandler is my "old" boutique. I mostly go to San Tan Village now since it is closer to me, I'm in Queen Creek. Chandler has a MUCH larger selection so I usually go there for PCE.

I am in the market for a new wallet so I have been looking thru all of them and all of the colors, when I clicked on this one, no kidding my first thought was how perfect it would be for the nickel hardware carlys. Great choice!