Omg!!!!finally

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm sooooo glad I didn't settle for another wallet because this is EXACTLY what I'm looking for to match my silver/black leather carly!
    [​IMG]
    It's silver/black!!! I will be heading to the boutique tomorrow with my PCE to order (I'm sure they don't have it) but I'm sooooo excited:okay::wlae:

2. My old boutique shows it in stock!!! BONUS.

3. Wow -that's really pretty and I love the lining color too!

4. It's gorgeous! Love the contrasting lining and it will look great with your Carly!

5. seems to be perfect for your carly!
    i had this black wallet with brass and exchanged it for a magenta. I love it.

6. I have the brass/magenta in the french purse style but I really want to match the hardware. Also, I think my carly can get too stuffed with my mini skinny, french purse, wristlet and calendar in it. With this I don't need to carry quite that much.

7. It's beautiful and will be perfect with Carly imho.

8. Its beautiful!!! I'm in Phoenix also, which boutique is your "old" boutique? I was just at Chandler yesterday and they have this wallet in stock..:tup:

9. Yep Chandler is my "old" boutique. I mostly go to San Tan Village now since it is closer to me, I'm in Queen Creek. Chandler has a MUCH larger selection so I usually go there for PCE.

10. Love that wallet!! I got a Hamptons just like it yesterday!

11. I am in the market for a new wallet so I have been looking thru all of them and all of the colors, when I clicked on this one, no kidding my first thought was how perfect it would be for the nickel hardware carlys. Great choice!

12. AGGGGHHHH, it's not there anymore!!!

13. Gotcha! I love San Tan Village! I live in Ahwatukee so Chandler is closer for me. :yes:

14. That's pretty! Glad you found what you're looking for!

15. Did you get to order it?? I saw it today at my boutique and it's really pretty..congrats!!