OMG an amazing find at the outlet

That's awesome! But I thought you already owned a crimson Sophia - long time ago we chatted about being "twins"

I owned the small crimson twice because first time I thought large would be too big and then realized it was what I wanted and I couldn't find it. Sold small and later re bought but same problem of being too small so sold again when I figured I could get crimson Lindsay but she was too big so got rid of her too. I figured another crimson would come up for me sometime :smile:

I owned the small crimson twice because first time I thought large would be too big and then realized it was what I wanted and I couldn't find it. Sold small and later re bought but same problem of being too small so sold again when I figured I could get crimson Lindsay but she was too big so got rid of her too. I figured another crimson would come up for me sometime :smile:
I see! I am glad you found something that works for you at a great price!

I went to get tassel fobs and as I was talking to my favorite SA I spotted this beauty. I asked if it was a new MFF I didn't know about but it's the full size original!

He went to look up the price and I almost died when he showed me $98 on the calculator!!

Paula, this is the deal of all deals! And you know I love the outlets for coach deals!
I would love one of these as a sophia lover!
Can you please share style number of this Stunning Sophia?
CONGRATS on you awesome score!