OMG an amazing find at the outlet

p3b

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
I went to get tassel fobs and as I was talking to my favorite SA I spotted this beauty. I asked if it was a new MFF I didn't know about but it's the full size original!

He went to look up the price and I almost died when he showed me $98 on the calculator!!

Attachments

• image-2319323446.jpg
    image-2319323446.jpg
    485.9 KB · Views: 896
I went to get tassel fobs and as I was talking to my favorite SA I spotted this beauty. I asked if it was a new MFF I didn't know about but it's the full size original!

He went to look up the price and I almost died when he showed me $98 on the calculator!!

What a score, congratulations!

Woo!! This is amazing!! Esp that price! So this is the large?? I've been keeping an eye out for the camel patent since I saw it on fos and it sold out but that is half the price of what the camel one was!! Nice score and looks like you made out like a bandit on your other purchases as well!