Ombre Lizard: Kelly 25/28 or Pochette? PHW or GHW?

ilovecocohanel

Hermes Addict
O.G.
Feb 18, 2008
Hi Ladies,

I am looking into ordering a Ombre Lizard Kelly.

Need help:

1) 25/28 Sellier or Pochette?
2) PHW or GHW?

This will be a more formal/evening bag. I heard you have to really baby lizard skin bags?

I am just so in love with the Ombre, as it is so neutral. I love GHW, but I am still unsure.

Thanks!

^ITA. I'm a pochette gal but either would be fabulous. PHW or even ruthenium but not gold.

ITA!! I wish that you could put in a SO in; where when the crafts person sees the skin, then they could pick which hardware looks better. After seeing different pics of different ombre skins, some skins have a more whiter cast than others, which could look better with different hardware.:idea:Or if H could let us pick our own skins...:graucho:

I recommend PH as well.
I love the Kelly 25 because it can be used day and night and I use mine for everything from shorts/running around to cocktail. I think in ombre lizard it will look more dressy.
Lizard is a great skin for the KP too.
Probably it's best to search for photos on the forum of both and take a look. I wouldn't do a 28 in this combination. I think it would be too busy looking.

i would suggest kelly 25 sellier phw since you don't own a 25 yet....ombre looks better with phw IMO and also
since you own a KP with ghw already which you can match with gold jewelry..

however if you are tall, then a 28 sellier for evenings is ok too IMO