okay...what should i get?

it's gonna be either a damier mini pochette, mc pochette mm (half moon cles), or a vernis perle ludlow. is the perle gonna be around for a while? if i don't get it this time i want to make sure i will be able to purchase it later in the year...

i am not so familiar with the mc lines. what is the pochette mm? the half moon shape sounds interesting!

i'm leaning towards mini pochette ... seems like a bargain for something so cute, although by the time i get to it the price increase will have taken affect :yucky: maybe i should call ahead and pay for it in late feb and pick it up when i'm in new york? only problem with that is that i'm not positive that's exactly what i want. i always want to look and then decide. although i do know i'm getting it eventually. :rolleyes:

classic chic, how crazy am i? you especially know the dilemmas i have been going through, and i just bought a flat pouch...and now i'm going to buy something else?! stop me! lol.
I feel you! My LV itch started around Nov. when Azur came out, but you will slow down after you cover the basics of LV-Speedy, cles, and may be some inclusion, wallets....lol. It's a drug I tell ya!

i am not so familiar with the mc lines. what is the pochette mm? the half moon shape sounds interesting!

It's this:
p11322611_ph_hero.jpg