Okay, this is going to be a loooong post... Bandouliere opinions needed!

I will still wait for the speedy 25 azur to get there though. And it is more structured? I think I would like that. Sometimes I don't like when my speedies slouch. I sort of go back and forth. [emoji52]

I will still wait for the speedy 25 azur to get there though. And it is more structured? I think I would like that. Sometimes I don't like when my speedies slouch. I sort of go back and forth. [emoji52]

I used to have the speedy b 30 DE and speedy b 35 mono. The 25 is definitely more structured in my opinion. I don't need to use a purse organizer.

Wait for the new DA bags that are coming out soon. They might be as light as the Speedy and would be in the print (DA) you set out to get. Shared some pics from my SA in the thread on New 2016 bags, page 158 -- http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/new-2016-bags-925891-158.html#post29967528

Re 25 and 30 Speedys, I think these are 2 different bags. The 25 will look nicer in the Speedy B. :smile: Good luck deciding! :smile:

Last edited:
I vote to wait for the DA Speedy b 25. I think it will nicely round out your current collection. The Odeon looks great in you! Bloomsbury is a beautiful cross body too. Also, the DA Delightful PM or MM might be worth trying on. Good luck choosing!

I vote to wait for the DA Speedy b 25. I think it will nicely round out your current collection. The Odeon looks great in you! Bloomsbury is a beautiful cross body too. Also, the DA Delightful PM or MM might be worth trying on. Good luck choosing!
I have had every size delightful! I did have it in azur in the MM size, but found it to be a bit small for my taste. Plus, I'm trying to stick to something crossbody (I've seen the Delightful with a crossbody strap but it just isn't my cup of tea.) I had the Bloomsbury PM as well, but the Odeon PM seems SO MUCH more roomier than the Bloomy I had. i think it will wind up being either the Odeon or the speedy b 25. :woohoo:

Wait for the new DA bags that are coming out soon. They might be as light as the Speedy and would be in the print (DA) you set out to get. Shared some pics from my SA in the thread on New 2016 bags, page 158 -- http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/new-2016-bags-925891-158.html#post29967528

Re 25 and 30 Speedys, I think these are 2 different bags. The 25 will look nicer in the Speedy B. :smile: Good luck deciding! :smile:
I don't really have any use for a backpack, and that first one I'm not so sure I like the design of. I do like the smaller crossbody bag but I think it might be either TOO structured for me or too small.
I'm not picky at all. :roflmfao:

Yes, you must 😄

But what can we do? We're purse addicts LOL!!!

But I agree with other ladies here, 25 is the better choice for cross body. being light in colour, it will appear a little bigger too
So very true! :lol:
And I know the Alma BB would look like a postage stamp on me. :lolots:
I am actually pretty excited to try on the 25 in azur. Friday needs to hurry and get here!

I think the 25 will look great on you! IMO it's the best Speedy size for crossbody. I have it in DE. I also have the Odeon and truly love that bag! A new Azur for spring is nice though...you'll probably end up with the Odeon too!

I think you already look great with the speedy B 30, can't wait to see you mod shot with the 25. Personally, i like the 25 best on myself bc its pretty structure and I'm not a fan of the sag on the 30s and bigger.

I'm not sure where you live but for me when the weather gets warmer and I don't wear a jacket I tend to like smaller lighter bags. Whereas in the winter with the bulkiness of jackets and accessories I tend to wear biggest bags. Maybe if you intend to wear this good the summer then maybe consider this as well. Hope that helps. Good luck deciding!

Thank you for all the opinions!! I called the boutique today and she said it may be in tomorrow! [emoji7][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1] I can't wait! I would love to have it and the odeon, maybe odeon will be my next! It just lays so nicely on the body. And I do love monogram. I would sell my speedy 35 b de but my mom actually likes to carry it because it doesn't have vachetta. She doesn't see the point in spending so much on a bag but she likes to carry that one from time to time. It makes me happy to see her carry it and enjoy it as well. [emoji173]️