Okay so my BF said hes gonna buy me the Azur Speedy I want, now...25 or 30??

whoa thanks for all the opinions. it looks pretty tied. with 25 maybe a smidge ahead.

heres the pic of Hilary Duff with the 30 for those of you who dont wanna looking through the millions of pages of celebs and LVs

hilaryazur4cp2.jpg

hilduffazurhv0.jpg

okay so we all know its at the top of my bag list. and me like everyone else is torn between the 25 and the 30. (and yeah it sucks to search through reference guides and clubs, i tried, and it still hasnt realllly helped me)

anyways i eventually would like to have both the 25 and the 30. But which to get first. Its only a $25 difference for like 2". I have a mono 30 which I LOVE but kinda felt like its been big lately. But idk sometimes the 25 looks reallly reallly small. And im not tiny. im 5'6" 130 lbs (but i dont look that heavy)

Anyways. I was pretty set on a 25....but then I saw the pics of Hilary Duff with the 30. And now I am undecided again. Plus....if I'm getting as a gift, I should probably go with the more expensive one but idk.

if anyone has MODELING pics please feel free to post em to help me out. (i know tons of ppl have pics but really, there arent that many modeling pics.) and IF you do post pics....please let me know how tall you are!

Thanks so much guys!

Im wicked excited!!!:yahoo:

sorry no pics but I am 5'5 and I have the 30. I made the decision based on how much I carry everyday. Try them both out and see which works for you.

the 30 looks soo good here. i had a 25 in mind cause i kinda wanted a smaller, cute bag. but im soooo torn. I know EVERYONE has had this same problem. ahhh its so crazy. I wish I had an LV store near me so I could try it on!

Hi there!

I got a speedy 30 and although i m 5'2, i look taller than that.....probably cos of my muscular built.

I also bring little stuff (a lesportsac pouch, tissues and wallet and hp) but i just love my speedy 30 to death.

Maybe you can go down to LV boutique and try out both 25' and 30' and make a comparison? That will help you alot in making your choice...:smile:

I'm exactly the same height and weight as you and I have the 30. I wouldn't go for the 25 unless you like smaller bags. I mean, the 25 is cute but the 30 is more practical and you are definitely tall enough to pull it off.

I prefer the 25. Someone here said it right.....bigger bags are better when they are shoulder bags. I would not want to carry a huge handheld bag. I have the 25 and it holds a TON. Plus you can carry it all day and into the evening and it won't look ridiculous on a night out.

well i dont really care so much as to what it will hold. im going strictly off looks! I already have a 30, i know how great it is. I just dont know what looks cuter the 25 or 30. idk if the 25 would be too small on me.

But then theres a pic of paris who is taller than me with the cerises speedy 25 and it doesnt look weird on her.

parisceriseswr0.jpg