Okay ladies...tell me I'm doing the right thing...

ctm19 - I got mine from the Seattle Nordstrom. I "live" chatted with someone online and they told me to call the Seattle store. The SA was SO sweet - she waived shipping fee and did not charge me tax!

I can't wait to get it.

Good luck with your search!

SuLi, I spoke to the manager of MJ boutique in Boston, next season's quilted stam will go up to $1350USD (canvas lining & gold hardware). Unless you are interested in another color for Stam, you might want to keep this in mind before returning.

So, I ordered the little Stam...I'm going to hold on to the regular one until I get it so that I can compare the two.

Thanks for all the advice! :flowers:

I've seen the baby version at the NM in San Diego. You can ask your local NM to have it sent to you for free--ask them to "Option 7" it. Or you can call the SD store directly and pay for shipping....

I saw a baby stam at Bloomie's at Fashion Island yesterday, I think it was mouse? Sorry I can't remember for sure.

wickedassin, what is "option 7"?

Hi SuLi! I personally love the look of the smaller stam and like you, i have contemplated getting the small one to replace my putty stam. But i have decided to keep my putty stam AND get a baby stam!!

I think for your situation, a baby stam definitely sounds like a good and wise addition to your collection.

As for letting go of the black stam, i'd say keep it!! If you have so much trouble letting it go (like me) then you are better off keeping it. Plus the price of the stam just keeps going up, up and UP! :lol: