Okay here she is! The Off-White Hybrid Medium Flap with Bijoux Chain!

Thanks everyone for the wonderful complements. I actually did wind up returning the bag though today. I just didn't love it THAT much for $2275. I would rather use my money elsewhere. But the bag is gorgeous. I think I would just prefer it in the Jumbo size. So yah, it's gone. On to the next..... hehehehehe :smile:

^^wow i LOVE this bag...for anyone who has seen this and the reissue white side by side...can someone tell me what exactly is the difference?

Is the leather any different? I know the hardware seems darker on this hybrid as starbrite noted but is the leather color and feel any different?

Which would you girls recommend getting? Between the medium hybrid and the 2.55 reissue in 226 or 277 size?

Thanks!!

wow I must say youve got some will power to return it well either way congrats for returning because it just didnt feel right but adding salt into a wound here that bag was so damn gorgeous, I was gonna threatin' you if you did return it!! just kidding!! Im sur im gonna be drooling over the next bag you get as well... hey thats my job!!