Okay here she is! The Off-White Hybrid Medium Flap with Bijoux Chain!

love love love love love it!! the chain turns it from prissy to punk - that is what i love about chanel!! classic and edgy at the same time - she's a beauty, sell off some other stuff (maybe some of your b-bags ;)) so you can keep this gorgeous thing!!!!

It's gorgeous,and it looks great on you!! It's a lovely bag even for winter,but think how absolutely awesome it's going to be come summer!!
Keep it...I adore mine!!

PS does yours have a double flap? Rachel Bilson's does, but mine has a single flap!! (I got mine end of October.).

WoW!! I'm not a fan of white bags but this one sure is a beauty!! Work something out w/ the $$ situation if you can...but don't go into hock for a bag..it's not worth it...maybe return some of the other purchases to keep this one? Sooo lovely....hope you decide to keep her..congrats!!!!

Voice of reason, it's an expensive bag no doubt, if you absolutely love it figure out a way to afford it without stress! I have yet to be able to get myself to spend that much $$ on a single bag though my DH and I have great careers and no crazy expenses or debt, I own 5 Chanels among many more LV's, Balenciaga, Chloe etc....... honestly it's not worth putting yourself in a bad financial situation (or using money that's better spent on something else) by keeping it so for that you have to decide what is right for you. Again, it's stunning, had that one in my hands many times but the thrill of a new bag (for me at least) often wears off too quickly to stress about the purchase......