okay ebay, I am done.

Hi BellaBoo - I hope you enjoy the bag - it is a beautiful bag to wear with jeans and into spring. If I find another toile in a city, I'll buy another one of those - I love textiles, and that is one of the few textiles that Balenciaga has done that I like. Hugs, and thanks for your kind words.... AND KUDOS, HUGS AND EVERYTHING ELSE FOR BEING A WONDERFUL BUYER!!!!

You're Welcome :love::love::love:

It happened to me too. I have been selling on ebay for a few years and I never sell fakes. How can I sell Fake as I never buy fakes? They pulled my listings, backed me out and suspended my account. All my good history didn't help. I'm over of ebay for more than a year now and I will never ever go back again.

I use my friend a/c to sell some stuffs now.

I can totally relate! I'm waiting for my last 3 auctions to end this Wed and then I'm done. If it doesn't sell, it doesn't sell (so far no bids). It's such a headache. Currently, I have a buyer who wants to return based on the fact that the color of the bag is not white as described (bag is brand new and even the company's website calls it a white bag) even though in my auction it states all sales are final. Then I have another buyer who paid thru Paypal w/ a unconfirmed address (my auction states confirmed addresses only). I contacted her 3x about confirming it and still no response. I still have bags in route to the buyers. I just hope it goes smoothly. I can't wait till this is all over!

Anotheremptysky - I am so sorry you've had such problems wtih Ebay! I purchased your vanilla epi speedy recently and it is one of my favourite bags. I was looking forward to doing more business with you in the future. Good luck selling in a different forum !!! Let us know where you are so we can find your bags.

Awww...that's too bad for you guys. I just started buying stuff in eBay, and it sucks because I don't know if you can truly trust people out there. It's too bad that good sellers are the ones that end up getting the worse end of things when bad sellers get caught!

I have had my selling account for almost 10 years too, and recently found myself slapped with selling limits. I emailed eBay to get resolution and it took THREE WEEKS for them to send me a canned reply. This new CEO's policies are completely out of control, meanwhile the scammers flourish.