Ok, you ladies have got to tell me - Re: Jobs

Interesting thread. It's cool to see what you all do!

I'm a doctor - on the faculty of a medical college, but I also have two small children and a husband who works like crazy, and who is fine with my little shoe problem.

I usually don't disclose it, for obvious reasons but I kinda feel like Im among family. I'm a police officer. The salary is decent but I have a 1 year old as well as a daughter in college so in between paying tuition and day care I feed my shoe appetite when I can.

I usually don't disclose it, for obvious reasons but I kinda feel like Im among family. I'm a police officer. The salary is decent but I have a 1 year old as well as a daughter in college so in between paying tuition and day care I feed my shoe appetite when I can.

Wow thats awesome that you had another child that far apart....can you speak with my dbh hes worried about having them 4 years apart:graucho:

Wow thats awesome that you had another child that far apart....can you speak with my dbh hes worried about having them 4 years apart:graucho:
Lol. Sure! I had my daughter kinda young and really had no intentions of having any more but what had happened was..:lol::lol: No seriously, 4 years apart isn't bad at all. Its a different experience after waiting so long but I'm still pretty young and my son is the greatest! However, if I could do it again I definitely would have had them closer in age

I'm a research scientist for a beverage company. I don't consider myself rich, but after the mortage and bills are paid I have enough disposable income for luxury items. It's a good thing for me that Msr. Louboutin only makes a limited number of men's styles. :P

Same here. Full time student, live at home, work full time in summer, part time in semester. All money goes to CLs. ;) Eventually, I'll graduate law school and then I'll really be able to afford them. Hopefully
TWINS!

I'm a full time student living at home. I am anticipating on graduating next spring with law school after that.

I know I already posted here, but I love threads like these where we can learn about our fellow CL lovers!

I remember a while ago, there used to be another fun thread (not about professions), but a non-invasive general questionnaire to learn more about our wonderful members! Maybe I will try to find & resurrect that one :smile:

Hows about I tell you what my DBTs (dearboytoys) do instead....

1) Pro NFL player
2) Pimp
3) Drug Dealer
4) JUST KIDDING! :roflmfao:

This is a fun thread, I feel like everyone is so smart :smile: I work as a Community Affairs Coodinator for a major television network's local station here in DC. Hopefully once my dept head retires, I can take her spot and make the real munnies!

I am a freelance graphic designer. Self-employed, own a local storefront my work ranging from logo design / branding / advertising to more "fun" projects like wedding invitations / baby announcements etc.

Love my job but paycheck is pretty much always up and down depending on the month. I got into Louboutins after selling a bunch of old jewelry on ebay. I sell old things I no longer need or want and then I turn around and spend my paypal balance how I please. I call it guilt free shopping ;)

Husband thinks I'm nuts but it's a great hobby and I'm slowly cleaning out the house...

I'm 22 and I work for a tax office in Germany. I'm a tax consultant assistant. My income is nothing like friendly for CL!

I still live at home. Don't have much costs to deal with every month. That's the only reason I can kinda "afford" CLs. But I buy all of them off ebay. Ebay is my best friend! I don't need much money for parties. I don't drink much, I don't smoke. The only addictions for me are designer items and concerts (sometimes I travel for that).

I'm a sales rep for a national company and do a LOT of trade shows, regional shows and events where attire is paramount and my personal presentation has to be the very best. Most of the people in my industry are men and they are often later in life, so it's easy to stand out and looking hot doesn't hurt. I dress conservatively but attractively and shoes are a huge part of that.

With that said, I am a HUGE bargain shopper and only own one pair of CL's that I paid full price for. I've done a lot of eBay and also am a weekly Nordstrom's shopper, which has afforded me a fairly decent shoe wardrobe. eBay has changed my closet for the better!