Ok, what's going on? Where are the Nimbus PMs?!

Haha...I finally took a shower. It's 1:04PM in So Cal --- still no pics. Okay--- peeps, my SA just called and she just charged my cc with my anthracite Nimbus PM. I hope I love it --- she said that I would definitely fall in love with it when I see it; it's the right size, she said. Okay!! So if I get it this afternoon, I will post pics!!!!!! Gotta get ready to go to LV! :yahoo:

Hurry... hurry.. hurry!!!!

Pls don't stop at somewhere else...we need picssssss

Ps. Congrats!!

Haha...I finally took a shower. It's 1:04PM in So Cal --- still no pics. Okay--- peeps, my SA just called and she just charged my cc with my anthracite Nimbus PM. I hope I love it --- she said that I would definitely fall in love with it when I see it; it's the right size, she said. Okay!! So if I get it this afternoon, I will post pics!!!!!! Gotta get ready to go to LV! :yahoo:

Congrats! Now hurry back with pics!

I can't wait to see this too! The only reason I didn't get the previous Olympe bags were because of the light colors and XL size :Push:

I just got my ecru Stratus PM the other day, and it was actually SMALLER than I was expecting. I wasn't sure if I liked it at first, but now I think it's the perfect size.

it's all right..... i can wait for the pics.

i saw those NEW COLOR NIMBUS last week at the boutique....both size, both colors......

are you guys jealous?!!! lol

i should have taken "SPY" pics....damn!!!

but since i bought Stratus PM in beige (and 2 new chanel bags) i canNOT buy nimbus.....i want the darker GM version so bad!!!! it is super nicccccce!!!!!

jealous jealous!

darker one was nicer?
どっちにしよう~?!

actually smaller one looked better in darker color....and bigger one looked better in lighter color!!!!

but with the darker one, you'll never have to worry about color transfer!!!;):heart: well, that's what me and my SAs were talking about....smaller one looked pretty small....

they are such a nice colors though, grey with lots of blue in them! :heart::heart::heart:

noe-chan, hisashiburi~!!!!! docchi kauno?!! iina~~!!!!!!:P

I just got my ecru Stratus PM the other day, and it was actually SMALLER than I was expecting. I wasn't sure if I liked it at first, but now I think it's the perfect size.

^^^ Oh good! I decided to let my ordered stratus still come and see then if I want to return...BUT I want to see the new colors!

actually smaller one looked better in darker color....and bigger one looked better in lighter color!!!!

but with the darker one, you'll never have to worry about color transfer!!!;):heart: well, that's what me and my SAs were talking about....smaller one looked pretty small....

they are such a nice colors though, grey with lots of blue in them! :heart::heart::heart:

noe-chan, hisashiburi~!!!!! docchi kauno?!! iina~~!!!!!!:P

hisashiburi!!

I love light grey but I have so many light grey tops...so I should better to get darkier anthracite!!
but but I was late!! I told my SA a few days ago!!
regret