ok, so the ban didn't last that long...a reveal!

hermesmonkey --it is TDF!. Kind of the casual appeal that is bottega-ish but less hippy and more streamlined chic! really smashing (less dowdy than the trim can sometimes seem....sorry to trim owners and i do love the trim too so no offense meant)

HM I am L-ingOL before I even opened this thread....

Ban-shman.....

I love the Gao it is so fantastic. Still kicking myself about a white one I passed up. So cool.

This is a fantastic bag - congrats :yahoo:

Sure Valencia. The Gao is about $3700 pre tax, a BAHGAIN, compared to the other H bags!! :rolleyes: More than an evelyne, less than a small birkin/kelly! Super multipurpose bag when you don't want to carry something that is screaming "H...come and get me and my yummy H accessories that are inside"!! :upsidedown:

Thanks for the price info. Love the fact that it has zipper, which the Evelyne does not have, and it's a little less formal than a Trim. Totally agree that it's on the low key side but with the unmistakeable H style.

Absolutely love it!!! :drool::drool:

I love the gao!!!! Congratulations. You are expelled from all future ban threads though....you really set a terrible example, LOL!!!

It is beautiful!!!
Well worth the expulsion!

CobaltBlu!! I know!!! my ban was ridiculously short. There are times when only a little H will do the trick!

Love being off the ban...I think it's going to be even worse this time around. I keep thinking about croc...after seeing WB's rougeH!!! gorgy!:supacool:

Handybags, the ban was so really tough....especially for someone like me with HOCD (Hermes Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)!! H is so close to work...not one but TWO major stores...

Who am I kidding anyways!! We deserve to enjoy our lives however we like...they are just handbags...but OOOH, so nice!