OK, so now I need to hear the Perle Horror Stories

I have the Sac Maple Drive in Perle and I haven't had any problems with it at all. It still looks pretty much like new, then again I haven't had any accidents but I'm guilty of just babying my bags for the first week.

lol no, I bought it last november while traveling so it also upheld the abuse of getting stuffed in a suitcase etc. I've used it pretty regularly I think, but mostly for special occasions, it's a little dressed up for my day to day style.

Sounds fabulous... I'm glad it's holding up, cause I'm definately gonna use my vernis... life's too short, or too long, however you happen to see it....

have a wonderful icechick day!

Yorelica said:
Many of them do turn yellow. I've seem lots of light color vernis turn yellowish. But those might be a result of asia's climate
I wonder if it has to do with leaving your bag in the car and stuff like that too, b/c I DON'T do that with my LV's!

icechick said:
I've always thought so to or that it was do to sundamage
yep, that's what I'm thinking, it does make sense that something like that would yellow from the sun, a lot of things get damaged and yellow from direct sunlight.....I use my bags, but I'm certainly not one to abuse them so I'm really not worried about this happening to me....