ok so its not a handbag or purse BUT WOULD U GUYS SPEND THIS MUCH ON A BRACELET?!?!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no i wont. because its plastic and just swaroski. personally feel that if its not 'LV' engraving, is this still value for money? actually, its like some toy for girls, with just some nice design by the side of it. i think u can buy better things with that amount of $. anyway, i think u have made a wise decision of not getting it!

First of all I think you did the right decision about not getting it. I wouldn't pay that much for a plastic bracelet.
Second of all I think that all the criticism about how not fair it was to keep the seller for 2 weeks are waaay over line. If the seller wants to sell it then you're a possible client and he will do anything to sell it, even save it for some time if you need to make a decision. If the price is reasonable for the bracelet and it so hot this seson that he should not have any problems with selling it to someone else. You have a right to change your mind and not buy it. It's not the first and not the last time someone does it. Apologizing and sending her money was very kind of you and you shouldn't feel bad about the seller.

I would not buy it and instead put the money in a seperate savings account. Continue to do that each time you *really* *want* something that you know if super expensive, and you will be shocked at how much money you build up in savings even after only 3 months. Add the interest you can make off that money by putting it in a simple CD, and you will really be excited when it grows to something larger. That is worth far more than a plastic bracelet with crystals on it, or even a hand bag in my opinion. On the other hand, if you really want a bracelet, choose something that is well made and more classic looking so you can wear it after the fashion buzz wears off. $290 is a lot of money.

I agree that the price is steep for a plastic bangle, you're basically just paying for the name and I probably wouldn't get it unless I really really wanted it. On the other hand, I attended a dinner with a woman wearing one once (only in another color, I think) She also had a matching LV thingy for her hair, and the accessories complimented her outfit and her LV bag very much. :smile:

thanks Karo :smile: !!!

And thanks everyone else i am very happy i decided not to get it there are many other things now i have my eye on that i love 100000000000 times more sooo whew! :smile:

I dont normally even like LV i just thought it was cute but now i look back and i feeel likei was a bit nutty to even think i could spend that on plastic SO happy i didnt!

Lol I'm one of the few who would. I'm getting the Pomme one this week. I just love the Inclusion line..I've seen others, even by Chanel, that look so cheap and kiddie to me..this is just more simple and gorgeous.
I have my eye on that berry one too..I want to get it before they're all gone.
Also, the crystals are Strass, not Swarovski..the Strass crystals are the very highest quality you can get, meaning they're the clearest and most sparkly.

And I must say, they're very well made, too.

I think that you should buy it. Its really cute. And I'd say the pricetag is fine, because I'll admit, I dont have a very high income at all right now with the job that I have, and I am buying a Chanel ring for 325 dollars,so I'd say it's fine for you to buy that cute bracelet. As long as you love it. I mean, I've seen too many precious items and jewelry go. I've waited to think about the right decision before, and then the next day, the item can be sold out, and you'll feel sad.

HEY GUSY SORRY THIS MADE IT TO THE TOP AGAIN I DECIDED NOT TO GET IT!!!! :smile:
and i am really happy i didnt actually i bought myself a beautiful coach ergo tote from the new line (more then the bracelet but thats where the bracelet $$ went and i LOVE IT)
and a michael Kors hobo and some coach hair scarves and im happy as a pig in POOP! haha

so thanks everyone for the opinions I am glad i used the $$ towards more practical things ill love longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.