ok so its not a handbag or purse BUT WOULD U GUYS SPEND THIS MUCH ON A BRACELET?!?!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She may be upset...sure, ..but you know what? I think she'll understand if you talk with her and tell her how you feel. An offer of a small amount for her trouble is a kind gesture on your part, but I think if she lists it again, she would probably get a quick sale. Your body is telling you this may not be for your..Go with your feeling.

She may be upset...sure, ..but you know what? I think she'll understand if you talk with her and tell her how you feel. An offer of a small amount for her trouble is a kind gesture on your part, but I think if she lists it again, she would probably get a quick sale. Your body is telling you this may not be for your..Go with your feeling.

ITA. :yes:

A decent seller will understand that people sometimes change their minds.

I also agree that would be a kind gesture to pay her a small amount for holding it, though. :biggrin:

thanks everyone so much for your advice

When i try and imagine if it was sold out and i dont have one i wish i did its so cute but i start to think ok i could put that with my birthday $$ and buy a nice bag for twice as much :smile:

i think i am going to write her and tell her i have changed my mind, WHIICH i will prob. regret afterwards but ugh the feeling i got when i was about to press the send $ button was so like unsure and uncomfy i just feel like it isnt right for me,,,

i guess with a bag i know you pay for the name like with anything but the quality and usefulness of it make it make sense to me

but the bracelet although i nkow it would look SOO cute,,, its not too practical or useful except as decoration and i think i would maybe rather buy a nice silver or white gold bracelet for that $ if i am going to spend iit on jewelry

ugh i feel SOO bad im gonna offer to send her $10 just as a thankks for holding on to it,,, do you think thats enough!?
:smile: thanks guys you helped me see how i really really feel about spending that on a bracelet!

thanks everyone

i just sent her an email *gulp* and i offred to send her 10-15 if she likes i apologized profusly and just tried to explain that it was hard for me when its almost $300 to put to a bracelet when its so hard for me to have $ for even the bags i love

and id love to save and get a really nice bag so i have to just hope she understands

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE! ;)

I know that a lot of members have and use it... Personally, I wouldn't get it.
1) it's not really my style,
2) it's way too expensive IMO for what it is,
3) I'd rather save the money for a bag.

I am saying NO but only bec the bangle to me seems to be a sort of 'now' thing - and I prefer to spend this much money on something that will last a little while (having said that: I don't have that much money so this is why. If I had it I would also buy it, I think)

BUT if you love it and you think you will wear it a lot, hey why not! I will be honest with you - if you asked me for 2 weeks to hold something only to tell me then that you don't want it after all - I would be a little upset.... sorry, just being honest. I might understand but I would still be upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.