Ok. So I have to go to a funeral.....

Condolences, I'd go with black box Kelly. May be Ok for the deceased & family but who knows about the rest and this is not something you want to hear about it for the rest of your life, :rolleyes:.
^
I add my condolences too. If you carry the Birkin and see someone looking at it, you won't know what they are thinking? (nice bag/funeral red?).

I think funerals are a tricky thing for which to dress.
Though I do remember my mom bringing one of her black Murakami LV bags to one soooooooo anything can go !
Personally, I'd do the Black Box and colorful scarf route!

Well, I flew in the face of convention and took the RED BAG!!!! And given that most the women wore purple, red and hot pink with really, really big hats I have to admit to being one of the more conservatively dressed guests!

One thing though....I had the most fun I ever had at a funeral! Loud, gospel music and some really good food afterward!

Well, I flew in the face of convention and took the RED BAG!!!! And given that most the women wore purple, red and hot pink with really, really big hats I have to admit to being one of the more conservatively dressed guests!

One thing though....I had the most fun I ever had at a funeral! Loud, gospel music and some really good food afterward!

ahhh..all's well that ends well.....sounds like a great sendoff.:yes:

Hmm, I've never been to a Baptist funeral,........perhaps the loud music helps them with their grief. Whatever the reason, it's nice they could find a way to console each other somewhat more cheerfully......
....and I'm sure u always look appropriate.
....condolences:sad: