ok now DH may divorce me for this but............

quick question, the tag on this bag said it was $1245 but I was charged $1295 for it and I just looked it up online and it says $1295, should I call them in the AM and see if they will credit me the difference or what? I mean $50 is $50 (or 1/3 towards the purchase of the camera case I want) and they are two different prices......what should I do?? I still have the price tag.

By law, they need to honor the price on the tag. If not, it's a weights & measures issue. Go get your $50 back! :yes:

By law, they need to honor the price on the tag. If not, it's a weights & measures issue. Go get your $50 back! :yes:

I called this AM (but the manager that helped me yesterday wasn't there today), so I spoke to a SA who said pretty much that it's a missed markup so out of luck cuz the display model had the right price tag on it.

yay, I just called again to ask for a manager. Anywho I talked to the SA that had moved over from another store (who incidentally is now a manager) and he did it for me over the phone! YAY, I got my cash back and I didn't have to waste my gas!

it's funny cuz the manager yesterday rang it up under the SA who moved to from another store to this store and he said on the phone that he didn't know I ended up getting it (under his number) and he thanked me. I tried to tell him on the way out but it was sooo busy there yesterday. But that might be why he went ahead and did the price adjustment for me. ;o)

Oh funny story. I went into the store (this is at the second store), tried on some purses with my stuff in them then left to walk around and think about it. It had probably been about an hour then I went back in and tried on the pelham and horsebit again. I then go to get my wallet and notice my cell is missing. I then start frantically searching my pockets, thinking of all the places I just went to (had tried on some clothes- maybe I left it in the dressing room, bought some sunnies - maybe I left it there) then for some reason I pull a purse off a high shelve that I had tried on with my stuff and there it was, in the cell phone pocket...........I'm so frazzled!! hehe. :smile:

I did this same thing on two seperate occasions.
I have a huge cell phone (treo PDA phone) and finding a bag with a pocket that fits it is always an issue so I always have to try it out.
So glad you found yours. Frustrating trying to remember where it went!

I guess my guy is really a keeper...He does custom residential painting and told me to check the classifieds for side jobs for him and he'd give me the money from the job to buy a new bag or bags. I JUST LOVE HIM!!!:yahoo: