OK ladies I need your help!!!!!!!!!!!

i think i need one it sounds mint. I have this nagging feeling i saw one at beicester b4 xmas why don;t you ring the first thing.

It is really lovely,its quite long and narrow,so you can wrap it round loads of times for extra cosiness,and the colors mean it goes with loads of things.If I manage to track down a couple,I'll let you know.Have a look at it on the website first though,and I'll post some pics to give you an idea of it worn :tup:

It is really lovely,its quite long and narrow,so you can wrap it round loads of times for extra cosiness,and the colors mean it goes with loads of things.If I manage to track down a couple,I'll let you know.Have a look at it on the website first though,and I'll post some pics to give you an idea of it worn :tup:

Chaz, here is my photo of the Holy Grail again for anyone that needs a reference for Andy's scarf-scouting mission...

Attachments

• xmas scarf.jpg
    xmas scarf.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 35
GOT ONE!!!!!!!! Thank you all so much for your help!!!! Its at full price unfortunately,but they are gettin a bit scarce so it was a case of bite the bullet!!! I think its come from the Brompton Road store,but it'll be here by UPS tommorow!!!

Fantastic - can you keep it hidden that long though Chaz.

I think so,I might lend him mine,I got a big Burberry one from the outlet at Chesh Oaks,so I could use that instead.It just feels really scritchy in comparison,and tho its a massive scarf its not nearly as cosy as the much smaller Mulberry one!! That'll teach me to buy better quality!! (joking ladies!!)

GOT ONE!!!!!!!! Thank you all so much for your help!!!! Its at full price unfortunately,but they are gettin a bit scarce so it was a case of bite the bullet!!! I think its come from the Brompton Road store,but it'll be here by UPS tommorow!!!

Hurrah - Mission Accomplished:tup: !I bet those scarves never get marked down anyway.
I hope Andy realises what a dedicated wife he's got...and speaking of his lovely wife, where are your scarf modelling pics young lady ?

Hurrah - Mission Accomplished:tup: !I bet those scarves never get marked down anyway.
I hope Andy realises what a dedicated wife he's got...and speaking of his lovely wife, where are your scarf modelling pics young lady ?

I know,I've been really crap at gettin it sorted!!! But I promise I'll get on to it!!

And I think you're absolutely right,I think they will all get sold before they ever get the chance to be marked down.

Well done Chaz!! i want to see his and hers modelling pics when you give it to him- bet you can't hold out long!!!
God,you know me too well already!! The weather is really crap outside at the mo,so I may just let him have it,I don't want to lend him mine as it'll get beard bobbles all over it off his stubble!!