OK. I've GOT to stay OFF the internet!!!!!

Shoes.....no....I'm too chicken. I wouldn't even know what to offer that wouldn't be insulting, you know?

Plus, like Duna I LOVE the patina of the vintage Ostrich bags like that bag VB has which actually STARTED this whole "Shopmom has to have a vintage Ostrich bag" thing.

If I offer something what do you guys think it should be?

No....I can't offer anything.....don't help me.....don't tell me anything....someone else please bid and buy the darn thing and get it off the internet.....

This is pure torture....what are the odds that another 28cm ostrich kellly in great condition will come along when I'm really ready for it???? Huh????

shopmom411 said:
If I offer something what do you guys think it should be?

your soul to the Hermes Devil?

:lol:

Just kidding! I just don't know (I'm hopless at stuff like this)....how about contacting her to see if she would be open to an offer, and if she seems open to it, start from there?? Perhaps she really wants to get rid of it??........to you...........cheap...........:yes: :P

Kristie....before I sell not only my soul but the soul of my child and various relatives I'm not really fond of, I'm going outside on my porch with a big old glass of wine and do nothing but sit there and ponder the beauty of the bags I already have. I think that's a good idea!:yes:

shopmom411 said:
Kristie....before I sell not only my soul but the soul of my child and various relatives I'm not really fond of, I'm going outside on my porch with a big old glass of wine and do nothing but sit there and ponder the beauty of the bags I already have. I think that's a good idea!:yes:
Good idea! Down, shopmom, down.

OK but really....what do you think I should be paying for a vintage Ostrich Kelly? I'm serious now.....I need to know what these bags should go for.... I know that one seller wanted about $7.5K and then didn't really want to sell it and then I know that another seller had a not-so-perfect Ostrich Kelly (had a small rip in the skin at the handle) for around $5.5K. And then this one selling for almost $9K. So, what do you think? Somewhere in the middle???

I don't mind saying that my 28cm Caramel Coromandel Kelly cost the earth. Almost (if not IS) the cost of a Birkin....so I want to be knowledgeable about Ostrich skin bags and so far I'm a little in the Exotic dark.....