OK. I've GOT to stay OFF the internet!!!!!

1. See? Always when you're not ready do you find the exact thing you want! :blink:

I swear.....one of these babies better show up when I'm ready. :sad:

Isn't it pretty though? The only thing wrong with it (besides the timing) is that it's not vintage. Size? Perfect. Color? Pretty close to perfect.
    Condition? Perfect. Price? :cry:

Will they ALL be this pricey??? Even an old one????

2. I know what you mean! I do the same thing. I love That color ostrich!

3. I feel the same way shopmom!!! I want almost everything I see! Especially from Pete & Mario, LOL :lol: That ostrich Kelly is very, very nice :biggrin:

4. ohhhhh that bag is so gorgeous. i totally understand you! ;)

5. LOL!! Shopmom, I saw this a few days ago and was wondering how long it would take you to find it!

6. Lovely shopmom...I can understand your frustration on this one! It is a beauty.

7. aw i saw that one too! i love it as well!

8. Don't think I'm a good influence here but that bag is so gorgeous!! It's 28cm RIGIDE and in almost new condition!! The price is steep for an E stamp though.

9. Had to take another look - I just love ostrich!

10. I spied it on eBay, too, but figured you MUST have already seen it!! Perhaps the Hermes Gods are encouraging you.....they're sending all your "wants" your way!!!!!!!:graucho:

Hey - I've got an idea.....how about you covet a nice, vert anis/chartreuse Kelly and when you get it I'll buy it off you!!!:lol: :flowers:

Every Girl needs an ostrich Kelly, IMO!!!!!:biggrin:

11. Kristie, what color ostrich Kelly do you want?

Make mine a Blue Roi 28 with palladium!

12. Ok....you guys are NOT helping!!!! It's so pretty.....and when I'm ready for it, I won't be able to find one!!!! THIS is my karma, Kristie......

Well.....I think I'll take my mind off it and start chanting, "Chartreuse...chartreuse.....chartreuse......chartreuse"

But do you guys think that a Vintage Ostrich will be as much as this one??????? How much do you think I'm going to have to set aside????

13. ohhhh - I'm the wrong person to ask (still haven't lost my Kelly virginity - :lol: )......but i must admit, I think a little more "worn-in" look of a vintage ostrich would look great (it's own "ostrich" patina, if you know what I mean?!)......she IS a glorious bag, though!

Ohhh - GT, colour......I think a gorgeous brown or tan..I've actually seen a grey shade that looked surprisingly good, but I hadn't really thought too much about it (no exotics for me for awhile!!:smile: - gotta get the basics first!!!)....but I tend towards the neutrals in ostrich for some reason....?:rolleyes:

14. Nice shopmom!! Love it!! Have you offered less???????

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice