ok i'm trying to take pics...ro

Hey! Haven't you just bought this purse? Can you just return it instead of selling on ebay? You will lose money. There is one like this on ebay right now.

i know, it hurts to part with this bag, i worked sooo hard to track this down...it may sound stupid, but returning it would be plan B if it doesn't do well on ebay...i somehow woud like to know which home it's going to, u have no idea i called every single store to try to track it down, and then SA found me aperfect one, brand new one w/ tissue and everything, it's like a baby to me. :crybaby:

Wait!! You are selling your ultimate soft? YYYYYY I thought you loved this bag? I agree that you should return to the store instead of ebay . I would think you could get more on ebay for the bag since it is hard to find, maybe I am wrong, I see baby cabas bags going for 500 more than the retail.Good luck. I say dont sell it:devil: and keep it

Wait!! You are selling your ultimate soft? YYYYYY I thought you loved this bag? I agree that you should return to the store instead of ebay . I would think you could get more on ebay for the bag since it is hard to find, maybe I am wrong, I see baby cabas bags going for 500 more than the retail.Good luck. I say dont sell it:devil: and keep it

you're truly evil! no i can't afford it, my wallet can't afford it, i've bought two more chanels in a row since this one. and they are all black with silver hardware. so i need to sell it and diversify. i don't even care to get more than retial, sure it'd be sweet, but just want to see it going to a good home...:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
i didn't even get to try her on! she's been sitting at my friend's place in pittsburg, i didn't think i was going to have two more babies after her.

I can understand how you feel,in that case good luck with your ebay experience. I would love to sell on ebay but I am scared. Hope fully she will go to a good home and you will be making someone elses purse dreams come true.lol

Aww.. sad to hear the ultimate soft is parting away.. i love it! i knew you were looking for this one quite frantically takeoutbox.. hope it goes to a caring home.

Aww.. sad to hear the ultimate soft is parting away.. i love it! i knew you were looking for this one quite frantically takeoutbox.. hope it goes to a caring home.

I KNOW, i was looking for it frantically, it's so hard, i wish i could keep them all...it's a godo thing i didn't get to see her in person, it's been at my friend's in pittsburg, otherwise i don't think i will be able to say goodbye