OK I'm deactivating my account! *2 reveals*

you could always buy pre-loved? I didnt get any kusama bags because I didn't think I'd use them but if you would, definitely look into gettin them pre-loved if you dont mind buying pre-loved...can't hurt :/
Lately I have started to acquire some of the bags I missed before they were discontinued. I've gotten lucky with a couple of pre-LVoed beauties.

im not shocked!! Enjoy! I am going to pick up a few goodies this week before the price increase and then I am giving up luxury goods for lent!! I may not deactivate my acct, but i will need to spend less time on tpf during lent because this site only makes the addiction worse!

im not shocked!! Enjoy! I am going to pick up a few goodies this week before the price increase and then I am giving up luxury goods for lent!! I may not deactivate my acct, but i will need to spend less time on tpf during lent because this site only makes the addiction worse!

oooh thats a good idea! Maybe I'll give it up for lent too..it will make me more committed... hmmm.... let's do it!

Can't wait for your reveals!