OK I'm deactivating my account! *2 reveals*

Ms.Dimpz

Nov 28, 2012
Hey all --

Well .. you all (of course) convinced me...thanks for your allll of your input earlier today. Now, I think I have to deactivate my account so I won't be tempted until that GST (or empreinte lumi infini) is allllll mine! :P

You all already know what they are but......REVEAL time!!

DSC03120_zpsa5e6b767.jpg

It's 1:18am so no one is probably on ( i just came from seeing a show and out bowling with friends... lol)

I'll just hurry it up and post the pics..!

DSC03121_zps6ed5ffa7.jpg

DSC03122_zps3e001e83.jpg

DSC03123_zps8e19b8b6.jpg

Azur Cles to clip into my totally mm!

Hey all --

Well .. you all (of course) convinced me...thanks for your allll of your input earlier today. Now, I think I have to deactivate my account so I won't be tempted until that GST (or empreinte lumi infini) is allllll mine! :P

You all already know what they are but......REVEAL time!!

DSC03120_zpsa5e6b767.jpg

I just got a preloved never used Lumi from Yoogis and the purse is gorgeous.! This is my second empreinte item and now looking to get the artsy..I think you'd love the empreinte Lumi!!
Congrats on the cles and speedy.....

I just got a preloved never used Lumi from Yoogis and the purse is gorgeous.! This is my second empreinte item and now looking to get the artsy..I think you'd love the empreinte Lumi!!

Did you do a reveal? What color? I think the empreinte Lumi is just beautiful. I want sooo many things....I need to play lotto!

Speedy!! yes I went for it. I cannot WAIT for her to patina :drool: i canttt waitttt.

Her with the one charm I could gather enough crazy in myself to purchase.

Congrats on such a fabulous haul! You have a Amazing collect but pkease dont deactivate your acct sweetie :smile: hope to still see ya around cause i wanna see that patina and oooh in action and mods also:P

Congrats on such a fabulous haul! You have a Amazing collect but pkease dont deactivate your acct sweetie :smile: hope to still see ya around cause i wanna see that patina and oooh in action and mods also:P

LOL thanks! I was just kidding about the deactivating part (im more addicted to this site than to LV! haha)

I just see so much on here and want soo much. it's crazy.

Did you do a reveal? What color? I think the empreinte Lumi is just beautiful. I want sooo many things....I need to play lotto!

I am sure there will be no issues but Lee ok'd it but waiting for second ok from Addy to do reveal....I may just do a reveal anyway...:smile: I got the Ombré color and the Terre in the empreinte speedy..The empreinte is sooooo addictive!
I'd like to get another speedy or Artsy in aurore or aube...:graucho: