OK I'm deactivating my account! *2 reveals*

Ms.Dimpz

Nov 28, 2012
Hey all --

Well .. you all (of course) convinced me...thanks for your allll of your input earlier today. Now, I think I have to deactivate my account so I won't be tempted until that GST (or empreinte lumi infini) is allllll mine! :P

You all already know what they are but......REVEAL time!!

Ms.Dimpz

Nov 28, 2012
It's 1:18am so no one is probably on ( i just came from seeing a show and out bowling with friends... lol)

I'll just hurry it up and post the pics..!

Azur Cles to clip into my totally mm!

Ms.Dimpz

Nov 28, 2012

Speedy!! yes I went for it. I cannot WAIT for her to patina :drool: i canttt waitttt.

Her with the one charm I could gather enough crazy in myself to purchase.

Ms.Dimpz

Nov 28, 2012
and for fun...here is a cute thing the fabuloussss (and beautiful!) store manager gave me for the lunar new year!!

it is oh so cute. I just love the reddd.

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
Hey all --

Well .. you all (of course) convinced me...thanks for your allll of your input earlier today. Now, I think I have to deactivate my account so I won't be tempted until that GST (or empreinte lumi infini) is allllll mine! :P

You all already know what they are but......REVEAL time!!

I just got a preloved never used Lumi from Yoogis and the purse is gorgeous.! This is my second empreinte item and now looking to get the artsy..I think you'd love the empreinte Lumi!!
Congrats on the cles and speedy.....

Ms.Dimpz

Nov 28, 2012
I just got a preloved never used Lumi from Yoogis and the purse is gorgeous.! This is my second empreinte item and now looking to get the artsy..I think you'd love the empreinte Lumi!!

Did you do a reveal? What color? I think the empreinte Lumi is just beautiful. I want sooo many things....I need to play lotto!

nessie805

Sep 12, 2011
Ventura County
Speedy!! yes I went for it. I cannot WAIT for her to patina :drool: i canttt waitttt.

Her with the one charm I could gather enough crazy in myself to purchase.
Congrats on such a fabulous haul! You have a Amazing collect but pkease dont deactivate your acct sweetie :smile: hope to still see ya around cause i wanna see that patina and oooh in action and mods also:P

Ms.Dimpz

Nov 28, 2012
Congrats on such a fabulous haul! You have a Amazing collect but pkease dont deactivate your acct sweetie :smile: hope to still see ya around cause i wanna see that patina and oooh in action and mods also:P
LOL thanks! I was just kidding about the deactivating part (im more addicted to this site than to LV! haha)

I just see so much on here and want soo much. it's crazy.

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
Did you do a reveal? What color? I think the empreinte Lumi is just beautiful. I want sooo many things....I need to play lotto!
I am sure there will be no issues but Lee ok'd it but waiting for second ok from Addy to do reveal....I may just do a reveal anyway...:smile: I got the Ombré color and the Terre in the empreinte speedy..The empreinte is sooooo addictive!
I'd like to get another speedy or Artsy in aurore or aube...:graucho: