OK..here is the brand new Dark Silver Luxe Bowler!

rayrayray

O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
When I first saw the Dark Silver at Chanel Boutique (South Coast Plaza)..it was nothing like silver....it's more of taupe or grey or pewter..

It's a really different color...it's looks sort or light greyish brown in dark lightings and under the bright light, it looks more silverish metallic color w/ slight bronze tint to it.... It changes color as the light changes..from grey to taupe to bronze to dark silver...w/ demure sheen to it....

it's such a versatile color between bronze and dark silver, will go well w/ anything...I like the color under the light better....:smile:

I uploaded some pictures ..... (some w/ the flash light, some w/ out) I will upload more when I get time later....

It's deer skin, distressed metal and from the cruise collection....the SA said they even have the coco cabas in similar shade!!!

what do you guys think? Keeper?

Attachments

• luxe bowler.JPG
    luxe bowler.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 533
  • lb2.JPG
    lb2.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 367
  • lb3.JPG
    lb3.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 265
  • lb4.JPG
    lb4.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 241
Wow~~Gorgeous bag! It is TOTALLY a keeper!

Thanks for not saying "Oh, I just got the brand new luxe bowler in dark silver, but I am too tired. I will post pictures of it tomorrow!!!"

Hee Hee...:devil: Can't help it, but when people post a thread like that it drives me crazy.