OK..here is the brand new Dark Silver Luxe Bowler!

Does it go well with the colors in your wardrobe? Does it look very luxe?
It is certainly very unusual.

it's very suttle compare to the bright silver or gold one...but I think it's a very rare color......( I will be honest, the earlier season ones, like the silver and gold is more bling bling...hehe....), but this one is also very metallic too, just in more toned down color...!

It will go definetely well w/any shades of browns, beige, white, black, greys.....I will post pictures of me wearing it on Monday...:smile:

and Smoothorpter, I think I have seen your Gold Luxe Medium Bowler..did you return it to Neimans in Fashion Valley? Mariela showed me one gold luxe medium bowler that were pretty peeled off, especially the bottom, and the handles.....

So I asked my SA today about the peeling and fading problem, and she said that there were several bags returned for the same reason earlier this year and Chanel has improved the problem, but if it ever happens to mine, she will take it back or something......I know.....I wish it never happens..not to something that you pay more than 2k....!

I think that the color isn't going to stand the test of time. You may like it now...but I think that it will lose it's staying power. Metallic bags are so seasonal, they inevitably look cheap.