Jimmy Choo OK Girls..........WHAT DID YOU BUY???

congrats sweet robyn on all your goodies:yahoo:...can't wait to see them!!!!:graucho:....and i know you'd be the bestest "purse" onal shopper out there:girlsigh:...i'd sign you up on the spot!:tup:

I got the Gold Anaconda Rio Oversized Clutch from the boutique 50% sale for $1714. My first Choo love! I've been in love with this since I first saw it on Saks.com but was not trying to pay the original $3425 for it. Patience paid off...I think it was even an extra $300 or so cheaper at Saks but I couldn't locate one by the time I got back to town on December 27th.

Attachments

• DSC00932.JPG
    DSC00932.JPG
    160.9 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC00931.jpg
    DSC00931.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 0480678065721_275x275.jpg
    0480678065721_275x275.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 40
Congrats!! I love it when someone is able to get the bag of their dreams on sale after patiently waiting! :woohoo:

Sometimes we wait only to be disappointed because the bag has sold out or it doesn't go on sale....but when it works out, it works out great!!

Enjoy your new bag, and what better night than tonight to take her out, eh?? :tup:

I got the Gold Anaconda Rio Oversized Clutch from the boutique 50% sale for $1714. My first Choo love! I've been in love with this since I first saw it on Saks.com but was not trying to pay the original $3425 for it. Patience paid off...I think it was even an extra $300 or so cheaper at Saks but I couldn't locate one by the time I got back to town on December 27th.

WAY TO GO!!!! :yahoo:It looks gorgeous ! :drool: Definitely worth the wait. :tup:

Yipppeeeeeee! I've been waiting for this kind of an announcement. That is a great price for metallic anaconda. Have you taken her out yet?

My box from finally Saks arrived today. Inside a humungous box was a pair of leather gloves and a boot box.... Yep, I got the Choo Yeva boots in black. The boots are really comfortable but a bit tight on my calf. Do you think these can be worn with a skirt? Too Boho? I think I will keep them anyway, in hopes of slimming down in the future. The giant box didn't go to waste...there is a dog in it now, snoozing.

Congrats Robyn, BlkLady Law, jburgh, and anyone else I may have missed on your fabulous purchases.

I was one of the midnight hawkers who bought a Sage Mahala. I can't take her out for a couple of days (when DH finally gets his ass back to work and give me some time to myself LOL, he freaked out when we got back from the airport today to several boxes from Saks LOL).

But unfortunately, I ordered those DAMN short Yukon boots in both brown and black, and three days later both of those orders were CANCELLED!!!:crybaby:

So just the Sage Mahala for me. No guilt now. But BlkLadyLaw, that clutch is TDF!!! You look great wearing it!! I saw that on the web site and contemplated it, but rationalized myself out of it (fat, pregnant with a toddler in tow LOL). I will live vicariously through you :tup:...

And Robyn, you know I wear the same size shoe as you, so if I were you, I wouldn't exactly be advertising what you just bought and telling me where you live :boxing: LOL.

Thanks everyone!

Bonniec, I hope to be in your situation in the next year or so so thats why I am buying all this fab stuff now while I can justify it still :smile: This would be one fly diaper bag lol.

Congrats Robyn, BlkLady Law, jburgh, and anyone else I may have missed on your fabulous purchases.

I was one of the midnight hawkers who bought a Sage Mahala. I can't take her out for a couple of days (when DH finally gets his ass back to work and give me some time to myself LOL, he freaked out when we got back from the airport today to several boxes from Saks LOL).

But unfortunately, I ordered those DAMN short Yukon boots in both brown and black, and three days later both of those orders were CANCELLED!!!:crybaby:

So just the Sage Mahala for me. No guilt now. But BlkLadyLaw, that clutch is TDF!!! You look great wearing it!! I saw that on the web site and contemplated it, but rationalized myself out of it (fat, pregnant with a toddler in tow LOL). I will live vicariously through you :tup:...

And Robyn, you know I wear the same size shoe as you, so if I were you, I wouldn't exactly be advertising what you just bought and telling me where you live :boxing: LOL.

My box from finally Saks arrived today. Inside a humungous box was a pair of leather gloves and a boot box.... Yep, I got the Choo Yeva boots in black. The boots are really comfortable but a bit tight on my calf. Do you think these can be worn with a skirt? Too Boho? I think I will keep them anyway, in hopes of slimming down in the future. The giant box didn't go to waste...there is a dog in it now, snoozing.

Jburgh, I think those boots are perfect with a skirt, maybe a little bit too warm to be worn inside though? I bought the Yvettes and the Yukons basically because I need something that can be worn with skirts when I walk from A to B. My dirty little secret is that so far, on such occasions, I've worn Clarks' curling boots which look ridiculous with a skirt, but I haven't minded since it's only been for the trip to the place where I change into evening shoes (often, we walk because we live in the town center and it's a small town). Now, thanks to Choo making lined and rubber soled boots, I can arrive in style as well. Of course there are other brands with winter boots for sale here, but they are a) ugly b) of bad quality. My first and last boots from popular Finnish brand Palmrooth were in 1996; the zipper pull fell off those and when I pulled them on, I could actually feel the bit of carton that's inserted behind the heel, blaah:tdown:.

But okay, back to topic (and good quality boots). Yesterday I received my Bottega Veneta Intrecciato boots in dark grey (along with black Yukons and black Clues, I'll post the Clues in the accessory thread later). Boy, those boots are hot:drool:, so beautiful, the leather and colour are amazing, very good fit, but unfortunately I've realized they don't go with anything in my closet and they are just a tad bit too rocker chic/ chick for my taste. If they were flats, I'd send them to jburgh right away, they'd be a perfect match with her new BV bag. Now I'll just have to send them back and put the money towards a BV clutch.

Jburgh, is there a new dog in your household?:smile:

Jburgh, I think those boots are perfect with a skirt, maybe a little bit too warm to be worn inside though?

Jburgh, is there a new dog in your household?:smile:

Thanks Polaremil, for your opinion. I got those Yeva boots because of the split top in hopes it would look ok, knowing it would spread apart. I have the Yangs and the fit through the foot is so much different, even though they are the same size and both rabbit lined.

And no, not a new dog, just Tucker, the younger of our two Corgi boys. He is very curious and immediately investigated the box, so I popped a fleecy in there for him. I don't think we will add a third anytime soon, eventhough I am really outnumbered by boys here 3:1. Unless there is a rescue girl that needs us :rolleyes:.

And no, not a new dog, just Tucker, the younger of our two Corgi boys. He is very curious and immediately investigated the box, so I popped a fleecy in there for him. I don't think we will add a third anytime soon, eventhough I am really outnumbered by boys here 3:1. Unless there is a rescue girl that needs us

Jburgh I can be a rescue girl that needs you :upsidedown: I would love to come live w/ you and all :yes:
All I need is your small Jimmy Choo couch to sleep on :graucho:

Congratulations on your Mahala Bonniec :woohoo: I am so sorry about your short Yukon boots :crybaby: I keep waiting for that dreaded email as well, but maybe because I purchased the 5.5, I will be spared. I did get a cancellation on my Damn Yeva's 2 days ago and I contacted SFA to complain :cursing: but fortunately the black ones are coming from JC New York (thanks to Casey) I will keep my fingers crossed.

Nice score Polarmil :tup: I hope you will change your mind on the Yeva's, but if not..... What size are you;)