Jimmy Choo OK Girls..........WHAT DID YOU BUY???

robynbenz

Jimmy ChooAholic
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
With all the sales going on and now the US Boutiques are doing their 50% off sales, what did you get:graucho:

I purchased the Usher Python/Suede Wallet in Vamp $249.00

The Short Yukon boots in Brown $209.00 (plus I :cursing: complained to SFA about my black ones being $500.00 2 days before and they were going to match the price:yahoo: )

The DAMN Yeva's in Black $498.00 :woohoo: :woohoo:

AND

the DAMN Yeva's in Brown $317.00

Plus...... one more bag which I will have to post photos of upon arrival:nuts:

Wow, what sale percentages!!!:nuts: (are those prices without sales tax?) I bought the Yukon boots at 20 % off from NAP, for 680 euros (including all taxes) which equals appr. 990 USD!!!:cursing: (how much did the Yukon boots cost in the States originally?) And the Clues for 440 euros, I should probably have waited with those until further reductions come along, but since I've been eyeing them for so long, I couldn't resist. No bags for me this time. What bag did you buy, pls. give some hints...?

ps love customer service the American way, so great that they promised to match the price:tup:, would never ever happen here.

Plus...... one more bag which I will have to post photos of upon arrival:nuts:

Hmmmm, now which bag is that, dearie??? A song is going through my head...the theme song to the Patty Duke show from the 60s.

As for my purchases, only one bag which I will have to post photos of upon arrival:nuts:

Is there an echo in here?

Wow, what sale percentages!!!:nuts: (are those prices without sales tax?) I bought the Yukon boots at 20 % off from NAP, for 680 euros (including all taxes) which equals appr. 990 USD!!!:cursing: (how much did the Yukon boots cost in the States originally?) And the Clues for 440 euros, I should probably have waited with those until further reductions come along, but since I've been eyeing them for so long, I couldn't resist. No bags for me this time. What bag did you buy, pls. give some hints...?

ps love customer service the American way, so great that they promised to match the price:tup:, would never ever happen here.

Polarmil the Yeva's were originally selling at SFA for $998.00, but they had been marked down to $607.00 and then on the 25th the prices were and extra 50% off the sale prices. The ones I purchased from Casey @ the Choo Boutique were also $998.00 but because I have neither a SFA or a JC Boutique in my state, there is no sales tax. Also, if you live in my state, there is no sales tax on clothes or shoes whether there is a store located in state or not. It is really nice.

As for the the bag :sneaky: :sneaky:
Hmmmm, now which bag is that, dearie??? A song is going through my head...the theme song to the Patty Duke show from the 60s.

As for my purchases, only one bag which I will have to post photos of upon arrival:nuts:

Is there an echo in here?
Not sure of the song.... :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Luuuucy.....Ethel.....which one of you hopped the plane this time? And I swear, if either one of you put poor Mr. Mertz back in those lederhosen I'm reporting you BOTH to HPS (husband protective services)! :yes:

I can't seem to quite keep up with what day it is at the moment so the sales absolutely passed me right by! :sleepy:

I contemplated both the Yukon and the Yeva boots once they hit 50% off but by the time I looked into them they were both sold out in my size. :sad: No bags really caught my eye during this round of sales so I guess I'll have to wait and see what Spring brings!

It's probably for the best since if there is one thing I already own way more of than bags, it's boots. I LOVE boots! And the bag I am having the most difficult time putting down these days is my black Ring. I was juuust going to switch it out to my burgundy Riki, but then I saw JM's photo of her black Ring and boots and decided I need to carry mine a bit longer as well! :love:

Miss Robyn, I will say this....from here on out YOU are my personal shopper! I like to think of myself as the Queen of sales, but you leave the rest of us in your dust! :hs:

You got some amazing bargains on some great things....I am in awe of your shopping skills my friend! :dothewave:

I can't seem to quite keep up with what day it is at the moment so the sales absolutely passed me right by! :sleepy:

I contemplated both the Yukon and the Yeva boots once they hit 50% off but by the time I looked into them they were both sold out in my size. :sad: No bags really caught my eye during this round of sales so I guess I'll have to wait and see what Spring brings!

It's probably for the best since if there is one thing I already own way more of than bags, it's boots. I LOVE boots! And the bag I am having the most difficult time putting down these days is my black Ring. I was juuust going to switch it out to my burgundy Riki, but then I saw JM's photo of her black Ring and boots and decided I need to carry mine a bit longer as well! :love:

Miss Robyn, I will say this....from here on out YOU are my personal shopper! I like to think of myself as the Queen of sales, but you leave the rest of us in your dust! :hs:

You got some amazing bargains on some great things....I am in awe of your shopping skills my friend! :dothewave:

Stinker just tell me what you are looking for, size, color and amount you are willing to spend and "It's Done"

Mr. Mertz has always said I should become a "purse" anol shopper and when I grabbed a couple of bags for ladies last summer, he said I should really start a business. Maybe Mr. Mertz is right??

Seriously, if there is anything you want me to hunt down... kill and send to you, just let me know and I am more than happy to help you out:winkiss:

No plane hopping ..... yet :sneaky: I don't think I'm ready for anymore Trans Atlantic flights at the moment and when you think of the cost of the flight, meals and hotels...
that's the price of another bag:wtf:

Stinker just tell me what you are looking for, size, color and amount you are willing to spend and "It's Done"

Mr. Mertz has always said I should become a "purse" anol shopper and when I grabbed a couple of bags for ladies last summer, he said I should really start a business. Maybe Mr. Mertz is right??

Seriously, if there is anything you want me to hunt down... kill and send to you, just let me know and I am more than happy to help you out:winkiss:

No plane hopping ..... yet :sneaky: I don't think I'm ready for anymore Trans Atlantic flights at the moment and when you think of the cost of the flight, meals and hotels...
that's the price of another bag:wtf:

oh gosh! :roflmfao: That's a sweet deal Stinker. Don't let this one slip. ;)
Robyn, if you need a side-kick, count me in! :nuts:

Man Robyn...you pigged out on the boots! Modeling pics please!
I ordered the Arad in wildcat. I just love the animal print look and at that price, I had to try it! It won't get here until next Thrusday, which in my opinion is a long time to wait considering how much Saks charges for shipping!
I think with my additional 10% off it was a little over $600. I was looking at the Mahala in sage, but am glad I missed it...the Arad is a better size for me.
Thanks Bonniec for the heads up!